Help to develop and advertise the nonprofit project aiming to set throughout the world zero fees for things such as:
- business and nonprofit registration and liquidation
- opening bank accounts and receiving a credit card
- going to a bursa
- defending a case in a court
- setting a merchant account in Internet
and also promote free legal services for poors, to make poor rights really equal to rich rights.
The ideology is the following:
- poor should have equal rights with rich (this does not mean a preference to poor however)
- business and nonprofit should be barrier-free
- if somebody's business is stalled at $100, this may be the reason why he does not reach $100 billion income with an exponential grow, what may change the destiny of an entire country
By the way, the idea is supported by the Bible:
(Isa. 40:3) “The voice of one crying in the wilderness: Prepare the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God; 4 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be lowered, the curvatures shall be straightened and uneven paths will become smooth; 5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see the salvation of God; for the mouth of the Lord spoke it.” (Mat. 3:3) “3 For he is the one whom the prophet Isaiah said about: the voice of one crying in the wilderness: prepare the way of the Lord, make straight his paths to Him.” (Mat. 1:3) “make straight his paths.” (Luk. 3:4-6) “4 as it is written in the book of the words of the prophet Isaiah, who says: A voice crying in the wilderness: prepare the way of the Lord; 5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be lowered, the curvatures will become straight, and uneven paths will become smooth. 6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.” (John 1:23) “He said: I am the voice of one crying in the wilderness: correct the way of the Lord, as the prophet Isaiah said.”
Bible says that economical charts should be straight (linear) not curved.
The money are sent to Victor Porton's Foundation, Colorado, USA, EIN
- Our homepage.
- Press release: The cost of NGO and business registration should be set to zero.
- Our Facebook page.