Reasons For Fundraising.
'Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere'.
Martin Luther King
'One False Allegation'
1. Will cost you your home and all your assets.
2. Will devastate your life and cost you your reputation.
3. A lethal combination of legal costs to prove your innocence, and (if you fail) financial compensation to 'alleged victims' will cost your home and all your assets.
4. The threshold for proof has been lowered by the Police and the Crown Prosecution Service to such an extent that blackmailers (or even people you don't know and have never met) can easily steal all your assets by falsely alleging rape or sexual abuse.
5. 'One False Allegation' can easily happen to you, especially if you least expect it. It's no longer a matter of what you did or did not do. You are in trouble if you are targetted. You are likely to be targetted if you've got something or assets that can be stolen.
6. 'One False Allegation' is the most important fight that you will ever fight. Nothing else has the capacity to take everything away from you.
'One False Allegation'
Is the title of a speech which we deliver on request to select groups or audiences. The speech deals in more specific detail with the matters raised in this document.
While you are going about your business, you may have failed to notice that a seismic shift has occured at the very foundations of the British Criminal Justice system. While you are going about your business, the Police and the Crown Prosecution Service have moved the 'Goalposts'. The essential safeguards that ensure fairness and hence the integrity of the justice system has been dismantled. You may not realise this until the day you find yourself seeking justice, only to discover that the justice system that you placed your faith in all these years, is not 'fit for puropose'.
Decades of campaigning and skillful distortion of the facts, has succeeded in establishing the 'bogus principle' that women must always be seen as victims, while men are villains. It is not the prerogative of the Police, the Crown Prosecution Service, or of a Judge or of a jury, to interfere with or remove those fundamental processes and structures, specifically designed to ensure the fairness of the process. Those structures are still in place, but Police, prosecutors and Courts have choosen to apply them selectively. That's not on. A Court cannot make the deliberate choice to be fair some of the time, and to be grossly unfair some of the time.
1. A total of eight people who were not at the scene of the alleged crime, gave evidence against Max Clifford.
2. A total of 13 persons who were not at the scene of his 'alleged crimes' corroborated evidence given at the Max Clifford trial.
3. Could Max Clifford have been found guilty if all these rogue witnesses were not allowed to give evidence against him?
4. Irrespective of the outcome, the same tactics is being employed in the Rolf Harris trial and is certain to be employed in the imminent Dave Lee Travis trial.
5. In a previous case where rape was alleged against Reg Travis, ex-fiancee of late Singer Amy Winehouse, Police and Prosecution knew of and hid CCTV evidence which would have shown that the accuser was lying. Luckily, Reg Travis was eventually acquitted when that CCTV came to light.
6. Police, Crown Prosecution Service and their highly paid lawyers are on a mission to achieve rape and sexual assault convictions by hook or by crook. These 'dodgy cases' also bring enormous benefits to the earnings and individual careers of the Police officers, the Crown Prosecution Service officials and lawyers involved in these sham trials that shame and diminish British justice.
7. The greatest amount of damage is being done to the integirty of the British Justice system, because dozy Judges are allowing the Police and Crown Prosecution Service to get away with serious criminal conduct.
8. If you are unfortunate to find yourself as a defendant in Court, would you consider it as fair, if eight 'rogue witnesses' who were never at the scene of your 'alleged crime' are allowed to give evidence against you?
9. If you ever assemble a single rogue witness, (who was never at the scene) to give evidence that will help your defence, you and your friend or helper will instantly be charged with contempt of court offences, as well as obstruction of justice, and/or attempts to pervert the course of justice. You'll certainly be jailed for your efforts. If it's a crime if you do it, it must be a crime if Police, the Crown Prosecution Service or their lawyers do the same.
10. This form of intsitutionalised ciminality must be stopped. Full-stop. We've got the guts and the intellectual capacity to stop it right now. We need your material support to assisst that fight.
Otherwise, One False allegation will cost you everything that you own. Thanks.
'A Crime Against A Man Is Not A Victimless Crime'