WHY YOUR PERSPECTIVE MATTERS
'Let go, Nature is infinitely intelligent. Trust where it will guide you' is easier said than done, and a rational mind is not trained to believe this. Hence the source of most of the world's problems
I have tested this for over 10 years using the 7 suggestions in appendix A below, and this unexpectedly has led to controversy, where my role, like a performing artist, can be seen from a broad spectrum of views.
Camera angle A: I am a misfit who has thrown away an amazing education.
Camera angle B: I am a humble change agent who, by slowly learning to surrender, has succeeded in this difficult consensus-building challenge set in 1998 by Professor Stoller, at the time the US's #1 crisis communicator, and again in 2007 during a child abuse scandal by a despairing Catholic priest, that anyone can learn to be guided on their optimal path by Nature.
So why does your perspective matter?
It goes without saying that each person's choice influences others. In a world that is struggling to solve its interconnected problems, the more people are willing to explore camera angle B, the more blocking beliefs in business, healthcare and politics, which may holding us back as a group, will be loosened, and the more we all stand to win.
Along the way, two pivotal facts were uncovered that, if more people were aware of them, would help us shift to a safer future path.
- If we unlayer politics and go back just a few hundred years, Muslims, Christians and Jews would come to together in the same room to help each other evolve to their individual pinnacle of what was known then as 'Christ Point' and today is variously known as Zone of Inspiration, Spontaneous Right Action or 'TaoPS' (as in Tao GPS).
- Like in sport a 'Dream Team' can unlock any defence, the impact of bringing together a team who have reached such a high level of evolution and surrender is, from a marketing perspective, the nurturing of a very powerful shared flow able to seduce form. This of course explains how 'Peter's XI' could have such a profound impact on inspiring my Roman ancestors of the 1st century to evolve their behaviour.
Other key outcomes have been
- The creation of the Natural Economics Academy
- A growing number of success stories of people being helped
- 'Christian transformation as a team process to help people let go' published in 14 pages as Projections Based Coaching
USE OF FUNDS
The first £10,000 raised will go to cover the production costs of this story from the last 10 years without a salary
All profits in excess of the costs of producing this story will be used by the Natural Economics team to
- Help make the Inner Reset techniques of The Power of Letting Go more widely accessible
- Train more facilitators in our Outer Reset techniques
- Help key decision makers to become more aware of why Natural Economics is the only viable solution
The 7 suggestions followed were
- Choose my dream team of role models
- Try my best in everything others ask me to do
- Trust my intuition, even when it goes against common sense
- Explore coincidences, to always the seek a win/win/win
- Invest in my inner peace (e.g. meditation), and invite my friends to always give me constructive feedback
- Let go of judgment and grudges
- Have fun, even when everything seems out of control
Thank you for your support