We at Nameless are a small team of Android enthusiasts who love making people happy.
NamelessRom, our after-market firmware for Android devices, phones and tablets alike, is tailored for its users.
Feedback, requests and communication with our users are really important to us.
Our server setup consists of:
- Code Review (Gerrit) where all changes to the firmware are getting submitted and reviewed
- CI-Server (Jenkins) for managing the building and uploading the firmware to make them available for you
- Slave servers, controlled by our CI-Server, which are actually building the firmware
- API (self-built, based on Node.JS) to let users check for the latest updates and fetch a list of changes
- Blog (Hexo, based on Node.JS) for delivering the latest news and information to our users
- Website (self-built, based on Node.JS) for representing ourselves
Everything gets paid out from our own pocket. We do not earn anything with this project and thus rely on YOUR support to continue this service, which costs far more than 100€ each month.
We are very thankful to everyone who helps us out, without you this all would not be possible!