Every person understands the invaluable contribution small/medium local businesses make to both our economy and our society as a whole. Small local businesses represent the backbone of any Country’s economy; and small local businesses are vital to the local economies and communities they are built in. They form the basics of building YOUR and Your Family’s future.
Thanks to advances in media technology, sophisticated social media and Advertising campaigns in local, national media, run by big companies/corporations for their products or services, YOU have far less possibilities to get information about small local businesses producing high quality goods or providing high quality services before these companies have gone out of the Business for good. Together with Advertising campaigns in The age of social media there is the question about reliability of TOP lists, of businesses or their products/services, made by some industry experts based on some unknown criteria that does not always correspond to Your values or needs as individual.
Aim of this project is:
- to create a map and web depository of local Enterprises that are important to us as individuals,
- to use the power of social media to increase awareness of good local Enterprises, their products and services, that are backed by peoples real opinions not individuals wish to earn something from promoting certain company, product or service.
Benefits from realization of this project will be:
- increased awareness about great local enterprises with small marketing budget or without one,
- great place to locate products and services, that promote growth of local community’s.
To make this project a reality, it would be great if You:
- give basic information about the local enterprise You think should be on the list by filling this FORM,
- share the project To Your social network to increase it's success,
- pledge at least 1 dollar for this project.
Initial Aim is to collect list of 25 000 companies.
For more details about the project You can ask in the comment section or by e-mail; [email protected].
Kriss Van Eich