₱100.00raised of ₱600,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
My mother was diagnosed last year with Gallstone. When she was about to have it remove, the doctors found out that she has Fluid in her chest or Pleural Effusion. It was devastating and heartbreaking to know that she is having to feel the pain of two illnesses at the same time. We transferred her to a different hospital for better care because we need to have a pigtail insertion surgery, where this was her first surgery after a long time after being caesarian of 3 kids. She needs to go under the knife again and have the fluid drain from her for a month. Christmas, New Year and Her Birthday came and the pigtail was still attached. Doctors said that many patients could just live normal with the pigtail but with her, she can't walk and is very much in pain. We realized that as time goes by, her Gallstones were also are already giving her additional excruciating pain besides the pigtail. On the 2nd week of January 2021, we were able to have the pigtail remove after weeks of coming back and forth to hospital because draining sometimes get stuck, so we need to have it cleaned. After that, on the other side, the pain she is feeling with gallstones are getting much more painful. The doctors suggested to have it remove right away. Just after having the pigtail removed. We had the Gallstones removed right away as well, and her body is slowly shrinking because of back to back operation and pain she is feeling is very visible in her eyes. After that we thought that everything is already fine and she could now recover. Just after the operation, few weeks after, and mother's day, we noticed that she can't walk and her cries at night are very much because of the pain in her lower back down to her feet. She can't even sleep even in the morning because of the agonizing pain. We had it checked and we found out that she has tumor already on her bones, on her hips escalating up to her spine and the other side of the hips has this little lumps now as well. We are waiting for more result to know if this tumor is malignant, but we were advised to prepare right away for spine replacement because the tumor is already big and her hips is very weak to walk now, and this would be a great opportunity to make sure that she can still walk. After 2 operations, this upcoming third operation, we hope that your heart would open up for a little help that could contribute so much to her life. Her fight is for the Lord, she wants to still serve and rejoice, she wants to be with us much much more longer after not being with us beside her since she sacrificed being an OFW in Hongkong for more than 10 Years. We grew up without her beside us and we want to make sure that we could still give her the love of son, father and a daughter she missed for so many years, and have her pain and illness be healed.
Any help will do. Thank you so much You can donate thru gogetfunding or on our gcash and bdo account : Gcash - 09398607501
Bdo - 002490546410
No updates for this campaign just yet