Hi! My name is Tiago Elmassian and I´m 19 years old. I´m from Buenos Aires, Argentina. I would love to be able to take this study trip to Dubai, but due to economic issues I can barely afford the airplane tickets. Furthermore, Argentina is in a difficult economic situation, so I have no other choice but to ask for your help.
My journey will be to travel to Dubai, with the international educational company called "Education First" , to learn the Arabic language and graduate as a translator. You might be wondering why would I want to learn the Arabic language in Dubai. First of all, the objective of this study trip is to graduate as a translator. Secondly, I decided that I wanted to learn Arabic in Dubai so that I could practice the language every day with the citizens that live there. Finally, after graduating I will enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps to be a "Cryptologic Linguist".
Please, help me achieve this dream! Share with relatives and acquaintances! I believe this dream will come true!
Here is the budget of the trip:
- The "Academic Year" ( This is the cost of the trip itself, Education First offers a 9 to 11 months education program): USD 25000
- Academic Books and Materials Fee: USD 300
- Registration Fee (Total): USD 1000
- Campus stay expenses (Ammount of money for the 9 to 11 months, USD 150 per week): USD 6000
- Student Visa (Includes payment and payment in advance): USD 1300
- Food and local travel budget (a coffee costs up to USD 6): USD 12000
- International Flights: USD 4000
- Medical Insurance: USD 500
- Crowdfunding Site Fee: USD 2505
- TOTAL: USD 52605 (Study Trip Cost + Crowdfunding Site Fee)