It was a beautiful & sunny afternoon that turned scorching heat as the fire embraced her body but before that, she was a loving aunt married to my uncle, living with their 2 daughters and a newborn son, living in a very cheap little house for rent mixed with mostly 3rd and 2nd class working people. Despite that, they are happily living a fair life but struggling life on every decision. My uncle and their son was on a trip while the 2 daughters were off to school and my aunt was cooking a lunch meal, a filipino dish (Bulalo or Nilaga I think), what seems to be a happy meal was the day, something unexpected will ought to happen.
My Aunt was the one cooking on a low-heat from a cheap stove that comes on a gastank, when she realized that she has missing ingridients and recipes. She went to buy them from a far "Palengke" based on where she lives, purposely leaving behind the stove open to let it boil. After 30mins or so, she didn't realize the stove got cutted of at meron na palang sumisingaw na galing sa kalan, not knowing the dangers ahead, as she was prepping up everything and the smell of the boiling beef covered the smell of gas na sumisingaw; sparking a cigarratte also sparked the gas fumes that seems happening like a sudden flash, came with the BOOMING fire that burnt almost every part of her front body.
Firman were called, but not before they heard nor saw the black smoke coming out of her door and cheap rooftop (the home had no windows available, the only opening was a door). She was also sent to a nearest hospital, and was reported she had a 3rd degree burn, healing time was estimated for atleast 2-3weeks before she could walk or be exposed to air. We complied and did our best to finance her needs but our best just wasn't enough, though we gave her canned food and rice everytime we go there, but that is the last we could offer, her food at the hospital plus water drinks.
Life after the fire and hospital bed will be harded for her. No more belongings just like clothes, personal gadgets gone, those that survived the fire were stolen (It is a slum place). We agreed to offer her a room, my bedroom for her, but it'll be a bit long for her nor them to adjust to the family life living and squeezing to a single bedroom, plus with little effort also pains her greatly whether any action on any situation.
We, as relatives are begging for your prayers, and asking for every bit of help to fund and cover most of the hospital bills and expenses and to buy her atleast any clothes that can fit her (she is a plus-sized pretty woman), plus medications. We are hoping that even though she'll be traumatized by what happen, she'll live a better life +1 on this, because she doesn't deserve that life gets harder for her, as she works on whatever and however she can, helps out with her best effort, even pursuing side jobs such as laundry or dishwashing, even helping us out at our house and home to do basic chores, or volunteer to help my Lola in need incase we are out for a few days. Please, we guys need your help and prayers, please....thankyou and God Bless.