I am trying to raise money for the MS Society through a two day, 160 mile, bike ride but need your help. Last year we raised alomst $100,000. I want to do my part this year and ride the full 160 miles. I need your help in raising at least the minimum $400.
Followng is specific information about the event. Clearly it is no easy task I am taking on but this is a great cause. Please be generous and I will do my part:-)
Thanks for your help.
Are you in? Will you ride with John Maclean? If John Maclean can ride, so can you!
John Maclean is Dimension Data's Brand Ambassador, but he's much more than that. After 25 years as an paraplegic, John has taken his first steps towards achieving his dream to walk again. Come walk and ride with John this year at the Bike MS: City to Shore ride. Join Dimension Data Americas executive team, as well as Group executives, and over 250 Dimension Data family members during this unforgettable weekend. For more information about John, please click here.
Thanks to our previous efforts, we have raised over $400K over the past five years and striving to exceed the $500K mark this year. The 160 mile ride (80 miles each day) draws more than 7,000 cyclists of all ability levels, as well as countless volunteers and supporters. Click here to register as a rider (Please make sure you follow the Registration Instructions prior to registering). If you would like to volunteer - please email Kendall Kerstein directly. Riders and Volunteers - Key Information (Please read the Registration Instructions prior to registering) Dates: October 2 - 4, 2015 Location: Cherry Hill, NJ to Ocean City, NJ Registration Fee: Please make sure you use DDATA15 (registration code) during the registration to get it for free. Fundraising Requirements: $400 (The MS Society requires a minimum amount of $300 to participate. Please note that Dimension Data Americas requires you to raise a minimum of $400 to participate as a rider or volunteer.) Participant Options:
- One-day 80 mile ride (Saturday only)
- Two-day 160 mile ride (Saturday and Sunday)
- Two-day 180 mile ride (Saturday - 100 miles and Sunday)
- Volunteer both days (Saturday and Sunday)
- Ride/Volunteer (Ride Saturday/Volunteer Sunday)
Rider Registration Date: You must register by Friday, May 1. As a member of the Dimension Data Americas team, you will receive the following
- A team uniform - custom cycling jersey and bike (or bib) shorts (riders).
- Ride T-shirts (volunteers).
- Invitation to the Friday night pre-ride reception/dinner.
- Invitation to team dinner in Atlantic City on Saturday night (for those riding or volunteering on Sunday.)
- Hotel stays on Friday and Saturday night. (Friday night only for Saturday-only riders / Friday and Saturday for those participating on both days).
- Eligibility to use up to 8 hours of CSR time for travel time.
For Volunteers The MS ride is a Dimension Data Heads, Hearts & Hands activity , open to all North American employees. We will be sponsoring a rest stop on both days, which will be supported by Dimension Data volunteers who will cheer on riders, assist with food and beverages and promote the Dimension Data brand. Please email Kendall Kerstein to sign up to volunteer! Important Links
Please contact Kendall Kerstein with any questions. I hope you will consider joining our team as Dimension Data helps this worthy cause. If you were unable to join the informational call, please click here for the recording.