Move Mountains for Carlo

Update posted by Sarah Vicente On Feb 14, 2018

Tito Carlo's operation was successful though there had been a problem hours after the procedure. The tumor was located at the left side of his brain and apparently, the right side was swelling and bleeding as well. The surgeons found this out after tito Carlo had an episode of seizure hours after finishing the suture. This made the medical team perform another surgery on the right side of tito Carlo's brain to stop whatever is causing the bleeding. It took another roughly 4 hours to finish this. Doctors said that this is mild stroke. In total, tito Carlo stayed in the operation room for about 12-13hrs instead of just the expected 4hrs.

He stayed 6 days in the ICU for close monitoring while he is recovering. Yesterday, by God's grace he was transferred to the regular room. He is still struggling with a bit of a slurred speech and is still being closely monitored. CT-Scan has been done to check how the brain is doing and how it is recuperating. Result to follow. The tumor was biopsied as well, still waiting for the result. It has been advised that tito Carlo will also go through a radiation therapy once he regained his strength to further eliminate the tumor in his brain.

As of yesterday, the running bill is 304, 903.15 Php, excluding of the doctors' professional fee. The family is still asking for everyone's assistance in prayers and financially as we embark on tito Carlo's road to recovery. Please uphold tito Carlo and his needs in your daily prayers.

Thank you.

Add a Comment

Update posted by Sarah Vicente On Feb 07, 2018

By God's grace, the operation has finally been scheduled on Friday, the 9th of February at 7am. The family would like to ask you to continue to pray fervently for a successful operation and prognosis. This page will be updated from time to time regarding tito Carlo's surgery. If you have any questions, please reach out to me or any of tito Carlo's siblings.

And if it is not too much to ask, let us bombard the heavens with our prayers on Friday at 6:30am before tito Carlo's surgery starts. Let us drop what we are doing by that time and say a prayer for him. Thank you so much!

"For where two or three gather in My Name, there am I with them" -Matthew 18:20

Add a Comment

Update posted by Sarah Vicente On Jan 24, 2018

As per tito Carlo's check up on Monday, his supposed surgery on Tuesday has been postponed to Feb 6 as his creatinine still needs to be monitored. Further ultrasound and lab tests will still be done to ensure that he is physically ready prior the procedure. Let us continue to uphold him in our prayers. Thank you.

Add a Comment


God bless pray for tour successfull operation.

Ethel Dhel n Dado Boongaling

Backed with ₱1500.00 On Jan 20, 2018

Add a Comment


Sarah Vicente

Campaign Owner

send a message


Anselma Roda

Following Since Jan 18, 2018

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of ₱25?

Share on