Please visit our website to learn more about our projects and see pictorials and watch videos of our activities.
Muslim Hands Foundation (MHF) is an non profit organization in fully registered in Uganda whose vision is to improve the livelihood of needy communities by enabling them to obtain the basic necessities of life.
MISSION: To collect, distribute and manage charitable funds using shariah- compliant fund management principals in a bid to provide sustainable solutions to all those who qualify for receipt of charity based on the Quran and Hadith.
VALUES: Transparency, Integrity ,Humility, Passion and Commitment
Our proof of establishment and books of accounts are available for every one who donates to our causes upon request.
We are raising money for our Ramadhan Project with an aim to reach out to the slums in our communities to people who shall be fasting but do not have sufficient food to sustain them through this holy month. Many of the family we distribute food to can barely afford a meal a day let alone meet basic necessities of life.
Beneficiaries of the planned Ramadhan Project include:
Food stuffs consisting of Sugar, Rice, and Maize flour (25kg of each) to:
1. Masjid Kalanzi - a mosque in the slums of Kibuli
2. Masjid Taqwa - a mosque in slums of Kiweesa
3. Namasuba Islamic School - a school in Namasuba (along Entebbe Road) mostly consisting of orphans and children from needy families
4. Buddo Junior School - a school in Buddo where MHF assists in taking care of orphans and children from needy families
5. Al-Rashid Wakiso Islamic Centre - a school in Wakiso where MHF assists in taking care of orphans and children from needy families
6. Foundation of Islamic Development ... a centre located in the slums of kibuli where children from needy families go to learn about Islam and are fed during the day/time they are there for free
7. 10 needy families, consisting of widows, elderly and children
8. A Tent to be established in the busy center of Kasanga town during Ramadhan for any one to drop by for unfasting and possibly dinner.
The more we are able to fundraise the better quality we shall be able to provide for the beneficiaries listed above as well as reach out to more needy communities!
May the Al-Mighty God bless this efforts and bless and reward you abundantly for your contribution and prayers!
The MHF Ramadhan Project Team