MH370 has been searched throughout the Indian Ocean but to no avail.
Me and my 3 other mates; would like to start scorching all the islands possible around the Indian ocean and sweep all beaches possible to see if there are further debris which will help to solve the mystery.
The donations will fund our living expenses, travel, simple backpackers lifestyle and hopefully transporting items back to a valid, certified, not corrupt, and transparent investigator (we actually had the Singaporean Authority in mind). If necessary, the search will have NO media coverage as this is done to NOT attract unnecessary attention.
A find in debris will allow for further search later on the Indian Ocean.
The funding should come in the sooner and travel shall take place in Mid August 2018 onward.
We are from the construction industry (our recent project consisted of an ePCM of a Ship Vessel Loading Port).
The four of us consist of one Lead Electrical Engineer, one Lead Planner, one Lead Mechanical Engineer and a Project Manager with approximately 13 years of experience and we have the basic knowledge of safety, survival and working on harsh sea shore environment.
1. 2 units of 4K Drones - Video and Photography
2. Food and Sustainability
3. Flight Ticket/s and Travel Expenses
4. Camping and Tent Gears, Hostels, and B&B.
5. Really Comfortable Shoes (yes, you read that right)
6. A really good SLR camera that outputs crisp photos
What we promise:
1. Every location that we survey, will be GPS Location Tagged and documented, video'd and uploaded at a general public website that can be viewed by anyone.
2. We shall work day and if necessary (nights) to ensure that all search are not missed out. This will be a PROJECT for us, taking into account all PMI's 5 framework, 10 Knowledge areas, 49 processes, ethics, its procedures and principles.
3. We shall remain discreet (NO MEDIA) of all findings, unless and AFTER we have arranged and validated with the relevant key stakeholders and MOST IMPORTANTLY; with the Family Members of the Passengers.
We aim to start off with the (ONE CYCLE)
a. Maldivian Islands, (est 3 months)
b. Ile Amsterdam and Ile Saint Paul (est 2 months)
c. Mauritian Island (est 1 month)
d. Reunion Island (est 1 month)
e. Surrounding South African Islands (est 2 months)
f. French Southern and Antarctic Lands and others (est 3 months)
We will sweep thru the islands, beaches and shores once on our first trip and then repeat it again after we have finished ONE cycle. This will then continue for another 3 cycles (a duration of 36 months)
We aren't some self-styled wreck hunter or Indiana Jones, but the aim and reason for this is to clear and push for the search to continue.
BTW, some of us were very good friends / barbecue buddies of the lovely In Fight Sup.