This growth fund has been set up by MFA Founder Scott J. Binsack and the MFAteam of volunteers. It has been established to raise money to fund the core operations of March For America as follows:
- Legal Incorporation Fees;
- Daily Business operations;
- Website & Landing Page Development;
- Marketing, SEO & Maintenance:
- National / International Volunteer Organization;
- Membership Program;
- Signs, Cards, Flags, Postcards / Flyers etc.;
- Cell Phones, I Pads, Lap Tops for Staff / Board Members and Volunteers;
- March / Civil Protest Permit Fees (When Applicable);
- Travel Expenses (When Applicable);
- Commercials / Video Production;
- MFA Offical Store Merchandise.
MFA projects underway:
- "March For Millions - Protect DJT 20" Inauguration Day March Washington D.C. January 20, 2017;
- Americas Class Action Law Suit "Project Zero Tolerance" against George Soros, Black Lives Matter, Hillary Clinton etc.;
- "Red White & Blue Donald Trump Inauguration Ball" NY. New York January 2017;
- Creation of "MFA Citizens News Network";
- " MFA Stop The Abuse Movement";
- "MFA Underground" Private Group and Website;
- "MFA Watch Dog Group".
None of the funds are to be used for any personal expenses of the founder, it's board members or volunteers.
For more information on MFA -March For America visit and like our Facebook Page: MFA - Official Facebook Page
Payments are processed via an agreement with PayPal - You can pay with a credit card or a PayPal account. Please tell your friends via Facebook, Twitter and on email about this fund and how they can help.