LU crossed over to rainbow at approximate 1030am today 24 dec 2019, this is the saddest day for my family. Run free my dear furkid, u will forever be miss by all!!!!!
LU is a Singapore special mongrel from a litter of 5 pups given birth by its mum back in oct 2019 and adopted since 17 Nov 2019, rest of the pups and are already rescued by welfare group.
As of dec 22, which happened to be 1 of the scariest day, my special adopted puppy of approximate 8 weeks was found screaming, gagging and foaming at 12am with numerous times of defecating while writhering in pain. I immediate googled for the nearest 24hr emg vet centre as well as pet taxi and arrived at Advanced Vetcare at 130am. My family and i adopted him when his 3 weeks old and truely adore him dearly, providing him with lots of love, home, food n treats however out of the blue, the events of last night was devastating. LU is now warded since last night however the very determine vets are still unable to give a clear diagnosis of his symptoms and bills are pilling high....i am not wealthy, dont drive, have 3 kids, my wife and a sole bread winner..... May i seek all the kind souls out there to donate for my LU's medical and give him a chance for recovery, the current estimated bill as of today is standing at $1400, your generosity means alot to me and every cents count! (Uob sav 382-375-427-0)
1) Arrived at AVC at 130am on 22 dec.
2) Placed into oxygen therapy to stabilize as gasping for air.
3) Blood glucose checked ok.
4) Distemperament test negative however inconclusive, may need to repeat.
5) Suggested to leave overnight for monitor.
6) Received update that his condition slightly better with occasionally gagging.
7) Xrays test carried out but wasnt able to see any obvious tell tale signs.
8) Was told to prepare ourselves as his condition may worsen and heart beats stop.
9) Next 12 hours will be very crucial before further tests.
10) GA scope done, no foreign objects observed.
11) blood sample to be sent for distemperament pcr.
12) Update on 23 dec, Lu shown interest in food n water but was unable to swallow. Still showing signs of gagging n symptoms of puking, vets are very concern at this point, full blood count test will follow next as well.
Please GOD, help him!!!!!!
Thank you my dear donors: