Back in 2004 I was working for a pest control company when a back sprayer of pesticides I was putting on had a lid that was not on tightly. A large amount of pesticides spilled out while I was putting it on and the contents went on the back of my shirt and soaked it, consequently allowing the pesticides into my body through dermal contact.
I have experienced the following problems after being exposed:
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivity sometimes called T.I.L.T (Toxic Induced Loss of Tolerance)
- Inability to have fevers (autonomic nervous system)
- Poor heat tolerance - trouble with sweating(autonomic nervous system)
- No Sexual Arousal (autonomic nervous system)
- Hormone problems
- Skin rashes
- Immune System Issues - frequent illness
- Poor attention and memory issues
- Other issues that plague me
Pesticides that can’t be removed will accumulate in the nerves, cells, linings of cells, and organs – especially where there is fat. That includes brain, liver, pancreas, thyroid, kidneys, lymph nodes, heart and lungs, and gastrointestinal tract And, if necessary, your body will MAKE MORE FAT to store even more chemicals.
I have seen several doctors who specialize in this care. Unfortunately I have tried protocols from my home via their supervision but my body is too overloaded and my liver is not doing its job to full detoxify, I have extreme adverse reactions once these toxins get pulled from fat stores and tissue. This debilitates me and then I become left in a disabled state.
The goal is to get to a center where I can do extensive work to repair what is broken and detoxify my body from the accumulated toxins that have stored in my fatty tissues.
The thing is if I don't get on a protocol soon I will continue to have more problems and a poorer quality of life. Please! Whatever you can do to help would be so greatly appreciated.
God bless you!