Who Are We?
The Monster Broadcasting Channel is a Twitch based gaming channel. We have both radio and live stream broadcast. We are currently low in fund and need your help. We could make a different together and that starts here. The MBC is operated by the International Group of Anthony [althought it sounds big but we are having difficulties on funding]. Its website is located at http://internationalgroupofanthony.page.tl you can contact us using messenger at http://m.me/iga.gov.zxz
What We Need & What You Get
Our funding will go to:
- A brand new website [1.35%]
- Formally register as a professional broadcasting channel [32.52%]
- Rent a studio [10.84%]
- Install the equipment needed for the studio [27.11%]
- Advertising, you will be seeing us soon [1.08%]
- Expand our merchandise production [20.06%]
- Hire some staffs to help us up [7.04%]
And we have to consider the possibility that we would not raise enough fund and here's what we're going to do:
- We will try to run our channel with low budget
- We might start a campaign again to raise more fund if we couldn't proceed
If we have more than enough funding, here's what we will do: The MBC had joined extra life™ of the Children Miracle Network Hospitals and the extra fund will be donated to them.
So what will you get?
There are perks contains something great take a look at them you will find it out.
Our innovative management system will be most intriguing of all. No channel had done this before! If successful, we could change the way game broadcasting be in the world. Every single cent that you donated can make a different. We could virtually revolutionise the world!
Risks & Challenges
Everything comes with risks, we may not have enough staffs, website not working, broken equipment, etc. But we can all do this together, time will prove that. It might take a while but we will succeed one day and I can tell you that day is soon.
Other Ways You Can Help
Some people just can't contribute, but that doesn't mean they can't help:
- Ask folks to get the word out and make some noise about us.
- You could use the Indiegogo share tools!
And that's all there is to it.