There are a lot of war victims whose stories are so hurtful to hear. Good intention and organization is needed to take care of them In order to ease the hardship of the children who lost their arms and legs during the war, I am proposing for the establishment of Maya Foundation #Maya
I'm M. ELANWER an ex-journalist and a humanrights defender, I live now in southeast Asia, I Gave a promise to Dr Mehmet Zeki Culcu https://m.facebook.com/mehmetzekiculcu (the doctor who give Maya a hope again by install her a prostheses) to do my best to raise up his voice to collect the needed fund for Maya foundation which will be the first organisation for Installation of prostheses for war victims victims (especially kids).
**More than 90% of this donation will direct to Dr Mehmet to establish Maya foundation, and the other 10% will be use in advertising around the world to continue the support for donation to complete the all needed fund to help all war victims to get a full free surgureys at Maya foundation.
I belive that the dream can easy become true if we but all of our hands together... Stop war.. Save Children... Save War victims... let's build #Maya together.
*for any information please do not hesitate to contact me.