I recently graduated from computer science and engineering. I postponed my dream in getting a master’s degree in data engineering so I could have some time to save up money as I am independent of my parents. Sadly, due to the underpaid jobs from where I come from and the relatively high accommodation in Germany; I have only saved 30% of what I needed from my salary and this fund is for the remaining 70%.
I already got accepted in the program but I cannot get my visa unless I have proof of the required money. :