Due to the ongoing load shedding that has occurred a home has been burnt down because of the power surge when the power came back on was so powerful caused the whole house to burn down
A devasted family Xoliswa aged 28 years old and her daughter Lina aged 3 years losted all their worldly possessions in a fire in Khayelitsha Cape Town on Sunday night 9 December 2019.
They losted everything - beds, linen, pots, kitchen utensils , clothes , furniture, tv and the roof over their heads. Thanks be to God that neither of them were injured but now they are homeless and destitute without a friend in the world and are in desperate need of finances to build their life up again as quickly as possible. if ever there was a gift to be given over Christmas helping a Mother and Child in their time of need this will be the greatest gift of all.