The death toll from a magnitude 6.9 earthquake on the Indonesian island of Lombok on Sunday has risen to 259 and may go higher still, officials say.
The region has been hit by more than 350 aftershocks, the worst of which struck on Thursday.
The latest tremor had a magnitude of 5.9 or 6.2, according to monitors. It brought down some buildings.
Rescue workers are still digging through rubble and trying to get aid to survivors of the earlier, larger quake.
Officials said of the latest death toll: "This number will continue increasing as rescue teams continue to find victims under collapsed buildings."
Indonesia's chief security minister had earlier said 319 people had died, while local media have reported figures as high as 347.
But national disaster agency spokesman Sutopo Purwo Nugroho told the BBC that only 259 deaths had been verified.
Liputan6.com, Jakarta - Post-earthquake 7.0 SR shook Lombok, NTB, Sunday night, August 5, 2018.
The Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG) noted that there had been 451 aftershocks to Friday (08/10/2018) at 8:00 a.m. 20 times the earthquake was felt by the community very strong.
Many humanitarian teams have come down to help victims. but this disaster was too great, almost 1 trillion Rupiah was our loss. Hundreds of Houses, dozens of school buildings and places of worship were destroyed. We need your donation to be able to resolve this misery