- Hi, my name is Lebogang Lesley Gorekwang. I am 35 years old, born in a farm near Wolmaransstad, I am a fellow South African willing to help young entrepreneurs to achieve their business goals since unemployment is a huge challenge not only in South Africa but through the globe as it is.
- My campaign is about sourcing funds to be able to expand and implement activities for two active co-operatives plus one faith based organization (none-registered) in the community of Tswelelang township near Wolmaransstad, a rural township in the North West province of South Africa, namely: D A JIL Construction Primary Co-operative Ltd (ours, young women and men, all youth), Tswelelang Brick Making Co-op Ltd (elderly people) and Lefika La Tshedimosetso Gospel Choir (Faith Based Organization, mixed aged group of people, some are still at school and some are working and majority are unemployed)
- -The funding will enable identified organizations to:
- -implement their activities as planned and on time,
- -create sustainable jobs for the beneficiaries,
- -put food on the table of at least 50 households in my community,
- -establish and sustain three organizations in my community,
- -some members of other organizations tend to leave their organizations and look for jobs, these funding will motivate those who are committed before they become hopeless and loose faith in what can brighten their future.
Since the job market in South Africa cannot accommodate the high rate of unemployment it is vital for residents of South Africa to start their own businesses and contribute towards their own economy.
What We Need & What You Get
- We need $250 000-00, the money will be exchanged into rands so that we can be able to utilize it efficiently and fruitfully. The money will be donated to D A JIL Construction Primary Co-operative Ltd (registered and active), Tswelelang Brick Making Co-op (registered but still struggling to get funds) and Lefika La Tshedimosetso (in the process of registering under section 21 company act and has never been funded before). The money will buy two brick-making machines, two pan-mixers, 1 x forklift, office equipments (e.g computers, desks, printers), two delivery trucks and material to manufacture bricks etc. Lefika La Tshedimosetso will need a new uniform, transport for traveling, new equipments for their studio in the township, camcorder etc.
- All the perks will be distributed at the end of the campaign. You will receive a branded T-shirt plus a cap from each organization if you make a contribution plus, you will receive a copy of a CD+DVD from Lefika La Tshedimosetso. Your name will be shouted in every network we will be associating with eg, Facebook, LinkedIn, twitter, g-mail, yahoo, Google, watts app, outlook, 2go, you-tube, payloads, etc. We will send you 2 business opportunities every month for six month via e-mail.
- The funds will still be utilized according to the business plan to ensure control. I will source funds from other funders if i don't reach my funding goal to make sure that this project is well implemented.
- My project will help change the lives of the poor. It will contribute toward strengthening the economy of identified beneficiaries and create sustainable jobs for themselves, this is not only about reviving the economy of South Africa but it plays a very important role in reviving the economy of the whole world as well, it will help reduce lack of skills development and create employment for others rather than beneficiaries only.
- D A JIL Construction Primary Co-operative Ltd was established in 2008 by a group of 5 young people after realizing the need for poverty alleviation projects within their community. Social Development funded D A JIL Construction Primary Co-operative Ltd R954 646.93 in 2010 to implement its activities. The organization utilized the funding accordingly but the funding was never enough because our operation require a lot of capital, however we only started operating in August 2013 due to the fact that our brick-making machine took almost a year to be delivered to us, but now we are producing SABS approved cement bricks in a small scale ranging from maxi, Hollow 6 inch, 4,5 inch and stock bricks and now we need more funding to expand our operations due to the demand of the bricks here in our municipality area and the surrounding areas, hence we want to joint-venture with Tswelelang Brick-Making Co-op. Tswelelang Brick-Making Co-op Ltd was registered in 2007 by a group of 7 elderly people and the organization has never been funded before, but they managed to operate in a small scale so far and that's the reason we/ I need to help them get funding. Lefika La Tshedimosetso was formed in 2011 by a group of 40 young and elderly people to preach the Gospel Truth and try to change drug substance abusers by referring them to relevant institutions and, they also support HIV/AIDS awareness campaigns, singing at hospitals and churches.
- We will e-mail monthly reports to every contributor but this reports will be available upon requests since not every contributor will be interested. We believe and trust your help will make a positive impact in changing other people's lives. Our financial statements will be available on our website once the auditing has been done so that anyone can have accessible to the public.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Please shout my campaign to your friends, families, churches, organizations, businesses, social networks e.g.Facebook, twitter etc. Without you, It simply means that I won't be able to help those who need help.
- Please remember to use gogetfunding share tool It is the only tool you can use to help me so that I can help others.
And that’s all there is to it.