CAN YOU BELIEVE IT!!
I have earned the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas to compete in the Fitness America Weekend (www.fitnessamerica.com) after winning BOTH Miss Bikini & Fitness Model divisions at the recent SA Naturals Championships held in Cape Town. Qualifying to represent South Africa and participate in this competition is an honor that reflects just how dedicated, hardworking, and committed I am.
Now, I'm not your "everyday type" of athlete. After leaving my 10 year Advertising job in 2016, I have followed my dream and become a full-time Stunt Performer. I am always pushing myself to the limit and train in various sport.
My range of training is as follows:
- Mixed Martial Arts
- Weight training
It is my intention to inspire people of all ages to realise that it's never too late to follow their dreams and do what makes them happy – no matter what it is.
With a mixture of beauty, strength, passion, and pure determination, I believe that I have the potential to help change the stereotype that life is only about studying, a stable job, being married and having kids. My belief is contrary to such that I have proven that having a vision, a dream and a passion for what you believe in is far more satisfying and rewarding.
- 2007 – 6th at Miss Bikini & Fitness Competition
- 2008 – 4th at Miss Bikini & Fitness Competition
- 2010 – 3rd at ISKA World Kickboxing Championships in USA
- 2017 – 1st at SA Naturals Championship Miss Bikini Division (Qualified for RSA team to Las Vegas)
- 2017 – 1st at SA Naturals Championship Miss Fitness Model Division (Qualified for RSA team to Las Vegas)
I have been featured in the Modern Athlete publication - Modern Athlete Article
For my bio, resume, and portfolio: www.lanalynxkatz.com
My ever growing social media following is currently:
- 1,227 Facebook followers (www.facebook.com/lanakatz85)
- 771 Instagram followers (www.instagram.com/lanalynxkatz)
To participate in the Fitness America Weekend, I will need to raise R26 500 ($2 000.00) by 3 November 2017 as the competition takes place 17 – 19 November 2017. Your support will fund travel, stage attire, and other necessities for participation.
HMT Nutrition will also be supplying sponsors with the following valuable exposure:
- Logo added to "Team South Africa" hoodies
- Placement - left front chest in one color
- Your Logo added to the website - www.hmtopus.co.za
- Share on Social Media:
Should you wish to sponsor me towards this goal, I am prepared to be a brand ambassador for your company and/or your products. I’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Thanks in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Lana M. Katz