I am Charl Prince Chavez and I am humbly knocking on the doors of your hearts to help us save the life of my Father Charlie Chavez
Please help us aide the financial needs for our Papa Charlie's Hospitalization and Medications as all of resources are already depleted.
My father met an accident last October 13, 2020 he had TRAUMATIC SUBARACHNOID HEMORRHAGE with MULTIPLE INJURY, fractured left clavicle and 3Ribs. My Dad was rescued by Brgy. Merville team he was rushed to the nearest hospital in Paranaque. Unfortunately, non of the 3 hospital accepted my father due to hospital protocols and Covid cases.so the rescue team brought him to another hospital nearby and and they begged the ER attendants to do the first aid for my father as he has internal bleeding in his head since 8:30am when the incident happened. At Taguig Pateros district he was given anti tetanus, chest x-ray at CT scan and stitched his head. Around 6pm, the Pateros District Hospital asked us to find another hospital that has complete facilities and specialist to assist my father.
That night of Oct.13, from 7-10pm We went to a few hospitals and unfortunately we got rejected. We also called 10 hospitals but they're all fully booked and and won't simply accept Patients if you're not a resident of the said City as per hospital protocol due to Pandemic. Not even their Ambulance allowed to help us to move my father to another hospital until we decided to rush my father to the St. Luke's Medical Center because we can no longer wait for hours and hours looking for an affordable government hospitals to save his life.
Oct.14 around 1:30am we were being endorsed and transferred at St. Luke's Medical Center, ER/ICU/NCCU (NEURO CRITICAL CARE UNIT) due to his brain injury and internal bleeding.
Oct.16, His temperature went up and complications started to take place. Sepsis took place, Covid result was Negative. Intubation was set up,IV Central line inserted. dialysis was given, gastrointestinal check ups and constant blood transfusion. All these treatments were made at the NCCU for about 20days now to be exact.
As much as we wanted to move our father to a government hospital for a less expenses, We can't just do it right now because he's still in the ICU/NCCU.
Our running bill as of Oct.31 is already Php1,445,829.70
Currently admitted in St.Lukes Medical Center Global City.
Please help us win this battle for Papa Charlie .
We are not losing hope that he will be okay and we are fighting for him and giving our best.
Kindness and generosity if you could help us financially ,any amount is appreciated. May God bless your heart and please help us share this post.
For any donations, please send it to:
Thank you so much and God Bless you. We are sincerely grateful for your prayers and support.