Film Synapsis: Two sisters watch the lives of their two cousins as they each go through trials and tribulations and secrets are revealed. PLOT The film begins with a elderly couple watching the news, noticing a suicide have taken place. In act 1 the main characters (Asia, HI, Desire, Diamond, and Emerald) are introduced. The peak happens when Asia and HI are separately faced with great amounts stressed that they caused on their own lives. The suicide victim is a surprising twist.
- Desire Indigo - Mother of Asia and HI, strong, motivated level headed character who cares for the community
- Handsome Indigo aka H.I - Go getter who loves the easy way out, has the gift of gab and dates a lot
- Asia Monay Indigo- Younger sister of HI who is timid, scared of success, makes up stories, and tries to hide much of her life from others;
- Monay Badlose aka sugar - learning about life through experience, Daughter of Asia and Teddy
- Teddy Badlose - baby father of Asia who is determined to know the truth
- Leo - Asia’s off and on again boyfriend that she hides from the family
- Gary Indigo aka Pa or Pop - brother of Des, former kingpin who reforms himself for his children (Emerald and Diamond)
- Sandra Indigo - Wife of Gary, sincere, calm and peaceful in the family, the rock, yet able to show backbone when needed
- THE SISTERS: always in the right place at the right time, they gossip amongst each other, has funny quips, knows how to hold secrets and when to tell someone about their selves. Diamond Indigo - basketball star and sportive Emerald Indigo- Creative Artist in many areas of the arts
About the writers: This film idea was created by two sisters, Fendi "London" Williams and Amoni B, who are aspiring entrepreneurs in the entertainment field. Each have entertainment background, like designing, modeling, radio hosting and acting. However, they do not expect to play the sisters in the film. These sisters want to share their life experiences, teach life lessons, while helping others achieve their goals. This project will help those also in the entertainment field by allowing other up and coming professionals to work on this film together. Professionals, whether behind the scenes or in front of the camera, will be able to make their mark on the world while gaining excellent experience.
- Advertising $600
- Materials (ie: Script duplication) $200
- camera equipment $2200
- Rental space & permits (rehearsal and shooting) $1000
- Wardrobe $200
- Props $200
- Transportation $200
- main characters pay : $600
- crew pay (ie: camera, lighting, recording) $600
- artist pay (ie: story board, producer) $200
*Above budget is an estimate and items may be more or less.