Novartis Life Campaign is a Charity Organisation with the aims and objectives as follows:
- Equal provision of resources to all deprived groups of society.
- Provide basic Education to the illiterate section of the community.
- To contribute build up stability in the country where all the people can have access to education, health care and employment.
- Complete computerization of schools for better assessment of students and teachers which is easy for supervision and management of administration.
- Create educational awareness among the local communities of rural areas.
- Achieve Gender Equality by conducting seminars, walks and conferences involving civil society members, health professionals/workers, educational experts and human rights worker.
- Reduce child and maternal mortality ratio by providing basic health education and access to health facilities to the disadvantaged segment of the society.
- Contribute towards the development, maintenance, sustainability and productivity of Livestock, Agriculture and Forestry sectors.