US$395.00Donated So Far
Our team is made up of 6 friends Gwen, Christel, Laure, Marie, Fred and Mathilde. In December, we will be all running 10k/21k in Cambodia. Running that race is all the more important for us as this year we’ve decided to go the extra mile to support a nice cause. We’re extremely excited to be helping the Indochina Starfish Foundation (ISF) which aims to improve the lives of some of the poorest and most disadvantaged children and their families in Cambodia, through education, healthcare and sport programmes.
A donation from you can change a life. The more we raise, the bigger the impact we'll make.
- US$10 can provide a family with a monthly food parcel and help ensure that children can remain in school
- US$20 can pay for educational materials and stationary for one student for one year
- US$40 can buy a bicycle and helmet for a student who would otherwise have to walk more than 2km to school
- US$120 can provide monthly food parcels for a family for one year
- US$170 can provide breakfast and lunch (Monday-Saturday) for one student for one year
- US$500 can provide stationary and educational resources for a catch-up class
- US$1,600 can give a child catch-up education, nutrition, medical care and support for one year
Please, help us make a difference, one child at a time!
No updates for this campaign just yet