I’d like to ask you to think about the fascinating duo: time and opportunity.
Have you ever experienced the lack of any kind of support and as a result lost the opportunity, a chance. I am sure you stood up and went to seize the day again and again. How much time did it take you?
Of course, we all know what doesn’t break us, makes us stronger and that sometimes, or most of the times things do happen for a reason. However. Just imagine this:
- what would you achieve for your own good and maybe the world if the support was in place;
- in what state your mental health would be if you had more resources and had to struggle a bit less?
- would the quality of the time you spent with your family, kids, friends change if you had more resources, more support?
My name is Oksana, and I have been a solo-parent for 7,5 years. And during the 5 year period, I've been through a lot of struggles.
I saw my kid grow while I was working to get us accommodation, food, education for him, rare care for myself, and once-a-year little travel experiences.
On one hand, it doesn’t sound too bad. I know. I would smile most of the time and tell everyone I am fine when it wouldn’t be true.
But the worst part is, I have ideas I want to bring to the world the way I have in mind and I see how time flies by and someone else takes the same idea I had a couple of years ago and does it now. I saw it 4 times. The latest was this fall.
It all happened due to several reasons, when you work 2 jobs, have debts, sleep deprivation, and multiple house chores you don’t really have much time and energy left to follow your dream.
. . .
How many solo parents do you know? How many of them are successful people? Do you truly know what is going on in their solo-parent world? How many of them have ever had ideas that might change or help the world?
. . .
We love Marvel in our family. And it gave me an idea that solo parents can be heroes again.
“Again”, because, I believe that some time ago, any solo-parent was a strong woman or a man, but then some things happen, time lost, mistakes are made and boom the person becomes broken.
I believe it should be different. I believe that each solo-parent who wants to do smth great, who has goals, dreams, that are buried under piles of home, kids, work tasks should have a lift. Which I ask you to build together.
Because if their lives are changed they will forward this change further. And who knows maybe your kids will meet their kids and be friends. Or maybe you will use the product they will create, or you will just know that someone up there slept tight for the first night in many years.
. . .
About the program.
Each solo-parent family will receive a customized program and the money to cover it.
The pool of elements to build a program with:
- 1-3-6-12 months coaching support
- embodiment practices
- financial aid
- financial management course
- nanny hours
- education | courses payment
- career consulting
- body checkup and etc
The families will be from all over the globe.
The number of families supported depends on:
- the total amount of the funds gathered;
- highly qualified professionals who would love to volunteer: coaches, psychologists, doctors and etc;
- the prices we will be able to negotiate with partners in each city/ country;
- the complexity of the case of each solo-parent family.
I already have several families in the States, Russia and Asia who would like to participate in this program.
Plus I would also consider myself on the list of the families depending on the final amount collected. And my ideal customized program will consist and has an estimated cost of:
- coaching/ therapy: 3 months (once a week) = 1.694 euros
- body check up: = 870 euros
- embodiment practices: = 1.430 euros
- financial aid (education expenses): = 21.884 euros
My total: 25.878 euros
For me personally it will be a life changing experience! I will be able to take care of myself and finally will gain energy to pursue 2 major ideas I have in mind and continue to provide help for solo-parenting heroes:)
The total amount I am hoping to raise with you guys is 120.000 euros and launch the program for several families this year.
So let’s help solo-parents become heroes again:)