Let’s have Eric’s back!

  • US$2,490.00
    raised of $3,500.00 goal goal
71% Funded
30 Donors
Raised offline: $100.00
Total: $2,590.00

No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities

Show more
Show less

Eric is an amazing person. Everyone that gets to know him can account for the type of father, husband, friend, peer, boss... he is.

He is the guy that will make the impossible possible and will always go the extra mile to help someone out, and now he needs our help.

Eric has developed an injury in his back that is very painful and constrictive, diminishing his ability to go about his day, and requires a prompt surgical intervention with a cost of $35000.

Medical insurance will cover up to 90%, and we are counting on raising the other 10%: $3500 to pay for the cost of the complete operation.

Let's show our rocker friend with a heart of gold, that we have his back, as he has had ours and so many others.

Fundraising Team

  • Condredge Pixley
  •  
  • Finance manager

Donors

  • Guest
  • Donated on Jun 10, 2022
Amount Hidden
Amount Hidden
  • Shirley and Patrick Rodriguez-Burton
  • Donated on Jun 08, 2022
  • Shirley and Patrick Rodriguez -Burton wish you a speedy recovery 🙏

$100.00
Jun 10

Thank you all! Update

Update posted by Daniela Mendez at 08:35 pm
rrrr

Thank you for everything, Eric is undergoing the surgery today, and every single bit collected will definitely help him and his family.Let's all have him in our mind and send him strength and a speedy recovery. The fundraising will be open an extra day to cover any person that would

See update
0
Jun 06

Surgery is sooner than expected.

Update posted by Daniela Mendez at 10:47 pm
rrrr

First Thank you for the overwhelming support showedcase, for the good wishes, donations and shares. They're all extremely important and are making the difference. Please note that we have a surgery date for this Friday and in turn we have updated the final date for the campaign. We will keep

See update
0

Donors & Comments

30 donors
  • Guest
  • Donated on Jun 10, 2022
Amount Hidden
Amount Hidden
  • Shirley and Patrick Rodriguez-Burton
  • Donated on Jun 08, 2022
  • Shirley and Patrick Rodriguez -Burton wish you a speedy recovery 🙏

$100.00
  • Laly and David
  • Donated on Jun 08, 2022
$1000.00
  • Guest
  • Donated on Jun 08, 2022
Amount Hidden
  • Anonymous
  • Donated on Jun 08, 2022
$100.00
  • Guest
  • Donated on Jun 07, 2022
$200.00
  • Reynold Ross
  • Donated on Jun 07, 2022
  • Hey Champ, get well soon.

$10.00
  • Anonymous
  • Donated on Jun 07, 2022
Amount Hidden
  • Anonymous
  • Donated on Jun 07, 2022
  • YOU GOT THIS MY FRIEND!!!!! STAY STRONG!

$150.00
Show more donors

Followers

11 followers
Verny Mora Tortós
Canaan & Fianmy Taveras
Katharina Shumahine
Monica Soto
Masaya Suzuki
Gabriel Carballo
Andy Mesen
Yendrie Zuniga
Hagar Tarek
Paula Canales
Show more Followers
US$2,490.00
raised of $3,500.00 goal
71% Funded
30 Donors
Raised offline: $100.00
Total: $2,590.00

No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities