Lend a Hand: A Fundraiser for My Father’s Liposarcoma Battle

Fundraising campaign by Rennie Abat
  • ₱1,000.00
    Donated So Far
Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.
Show more
Show less

Liposarcoma is a malignant tumor and a rare type of cancer growing on fatty tissues. My father, Dax Abat, was diagnosed with this rare cancer and gallstones. He recently underwent two major surgeries. His first operation lasted for 8 hours, where the surgeons removed 75% of the cancer fats. His right kidney was already affected, and it had to be removed, too. The remaining 25% surrounded the liver and the gallstones were still there, hence the need for a second operation. The second operation was successful where they removed the cancer fats and his gallbladder.

In this time of need, our family asks for your support. The medical bills as of Feb. 15 reached ₱451,000 (professional fee expected to be around 200k-300k of 10 doctors excluded), surpassing our HMO coverage of ₱250,000. Any amount will help in my father’s recovery. Thank you!

Organizer

Donors

  • Eumir Mateo
  • Donated on Feb 26, 2024
Amount Hidden

No updates for this campaign just yet

Donors & Comments

1 donors
  • Eumir Mateo
  • Donated on Feb 26, 2024
Amount Hidden

Followers

0 followers
No Followers Just Yet...
₱1,000.00
Donated So Far

Help this ongoing fundraising campaign by making a donation and spreading the word.

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of ₱25?

Share on Facebook