Legal fee for my daughter to get her son back from his father who has kept him from her visitation rights and is in contempt of court !! She’s had no contact with her son I. 1 month , they have joint custody 1 week on 1 week off my grandson is 2 .. my daughter misses him so very much , no pic and phones call either the father I had parental Kidnapping on with this.. any kindness of help is greatly appreciated

No updates available
Add a Comment


Heather Allen

Campaign Owner

Send a message

No Followers Just Yet...

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of $25?

Share on