Lean Institute Vietnam is a non profit organization to contribute to the development of the industrial and the society in Vietnam through Lean Thinking and Philosophy.
For Future Program,
is exclusively developed by LIV Consultants to train university students; equip them with Lean Philosophy and Culture, Tools and Techniques in 144 hours Lean Manufacturing Expert - Workshop Program in 6 months.
Intake : October 2019
Program Length : November 2019 - April 2020, 6 months
Trainee Profiles : 40 Engineering Final Year Students from Public Universities in 4 groups. - Vietnamese Nationality.
Industrial Experience - Implementation: May and June 2020.
Project Ends : June 2020
Publishing Results and Improvements : August 2020
Factories : Please contact LIV for sponsorship and to open your doors to our consultants and our students.
Questions & Answers :
What is the overall costs of this program?
Approximately 144000 USD.
What is expected funding?
How will LIV use the funded amount?
1. Smart Factory investment, which is necessary for LIV's workshop programs and will be benefited by university students and professionals in Vietnam though our non profit organization.
2. Expert Rates.
3. Lunches, Snacks and Drinks during workshop, training and industrial implementation phases
4. Travelling expenses of students
5. Awards for the successful implementations
6. Hard Copy of study materials and workbooks
7. Translation fees of the study materials.
Why "For Future"?
We believe in Future, and we share our knowledge, know-how and experiences to empower future generations.
"The necessary thing to be happy and contented as long as he lives is, working for the ones who will come after him, rather than working for himself. One can reach the true delight and happiness in the life, only by working for the existence, honor and happiness of the future generations." M.K. Ataturk