- Project Title:“LAPTOP MO, KINABUKASAN KO”
- Organizational History, Mission, Vision, and Structure
- Background and Analysis of the Problem to be addressed
- Proposed Goal, Objective, Target Population and Implementation Plan
- Time Table
- Implementing Rules and Regulation
- Implementing Partners
Name of Implementing Organization:Malolos Diocese Catholic Schools Association
Project Director:Josefina B. Villavicencio,M.Ed. (Asst. Superintendent)
Project Location:Pamarawan, City of Malolos
Proposed Starting Date:October 1, 2021
Project Duration:October to December 2021 (1st Semester of SY 2021-2022
55 students x P15,000.00 = P825,000.00
Target Beneficiaries:55 indigents studentsof Pamarawan
The world is experiencing an unprecedented global crisis, one that is greatly affecting our lives, our families, our work, our schools.This pandemic is taking its toll on our physical, psychological, emotional, financial, and spiritual well-being. Our school personnel, parents, students and partners are not spared.But as a communion of parochial schools, we in MaPSA believe that in every challenge, there is GOD who will lift us all again.Our mission now, as mission school, is to renew our FAITH in GOD, and expel the fears and uncertainties that this pandemic has wrought upon us.It is our renewed faith that will help us “Keep the Lights On in this Age of Disruptions,” for our communities and our schools through the generosity and assistance of people with a kind heart.
Education from the global perspective is a continuous challenge to many but, no matter what odd situation we are in, education must continue.We continue to unfold our learners’ capabilities, build their lifelong learning skills and to prepare them from the uncertainties of the future.
ICSM Stella Maris is one of the ICSM mission schools heavily affected by the current pandemic considering the meagre income of the families of the 55 elementary students residing in a small island of Pamarawan, City of Malolos, parents cannot afford to buy gadget for their children.While its true that modular approach to learning is made possible since the surge of pandemic but students of ICSM Stella Maris has all the right to receive quality education which every Filipino student truly deserve.
As we approach to the fifth (5th) industrial revolution we want these 55 students in the island of Pamarawan to be equally competitive with the global school children.Hence, this“LAPTOP MO, KINABUKASAN KO PROJECT” has been organized.
In our desire to provide equal opportunity to all the Filipino learners specifically these 55 students from marginalized families in Pamarawan Island, we are knocking on your door to extend kindness.For cash donations you may send your support through GCASH ICSM STELA MARIZ
Goals and Objectives
Cognizant to the continuous quest for excellence of the Malolos Diocese Catholic School Association to its member schools, the association promotes quality education to by extending necessary assistance to the schools and its stakeholders especially to the students of the members schools who are from the meagre/low income families. Project aims to augment the learning resource materials of the schools.
MADICSA aims to consistently provide equal educational opportunity to all the students of the Catholic schools in the Diocese of Malolos.
- Provide learning materials needed to promote and achieve 21st century skills
- Familiarize and provide opportunity to all the students to use learning materials and gadgets necessary for online learning
- Produce learners who are globally competitive and ready to face the challenges of the 21st century education
- Facilitate online learning using computer hardware and other gadgets.
- Asst. Superintendent
- School Admin
- Parents and Students
The association chose the 55 elementary students from Grades 1 to 6 of the ICSM Stella Mariz in Pamarawan
The project is extended to be completed before the end of the first semester of the SY 2021-2022 in January 30, 2022 and for possible implementation during the opening of the second semester on February 4, 2022
Oct. 1 to 30, 2021
Oct. 31, 2021
Oct. 15, 2021
Nov. 5, 2021 to Feb. 5, 2022
Process on going
Feb. 14, 2022
- The laptop shall be distributed to the students on a week before the resumption of the 2nd semester
- An orientation about the use of laptop and other gadgets shall be conducted to the recipient week before the resumption of classes.
- Special reminders about the use of laptop, i.e. exclusively for the use of the students policy must be reinforced.
- Laptop must be surrendered to the school in case of separation of students from the school
ICSM Stella Maris Administrators, teachers, students, and partners
Project Chair: Josefina B. Villavicencio, M.Ed.
MADICSA, Asst. Superintendent
Co-chair: Ferdinand D. Caballero, MRes.
Asst. Principal, ICSM JHS and SHS
Members:Irene R. Dionisio, MA.Ed. – Principal, Stella Maris
Ma. Rowena S. De Belen - Student Activities Coordinator
Jane Frances C. Roxas
Judy Ann F. De Jesus
Almira Jane M. Cruz
Arceli B. Borlongan
Elenita C. Panganiban