Kulet was supposed to be adopted like her siblings but no one chooses her so I decided that I will adopt her.
After her 3 siblings got adopted, we took care one of our cat (Coco, her older sister who is not a house cat, but stays here just for the food) and her 3 kittens (which was kept hidden by Coco on the rooftop/ceiling of our house until the siblings of Kulet got adopted) so that they can be adopted once they are adoptable. We let them stay in our room and we've seen Kulet drinking milk from Coco. We thought it was good but a week had passed and we noticed that Kulet became lethargic and there was a soft poop in her litter box so we took her immediately to the vet and she was diagnosed with a panleukopenia.
We do not know whether Coco and her 3 kittens have panleukopenia because they do not show symptoms at the time but after 2 days that we brought Kulet to the clinic, 1 of the kittens showed signs. We do not have any money to bring them to the clinic so we tried to do a home remedy and it worked (Putting dextrose powder on their water).
After 4 days, the vet told us that Kulet had overcome the virus and she can be brought home. We separated her from the kittens for a few days. Everything was fine until these past 2 days that I noticed Kulet has been sleeping a lot and she does not want to play. Eventually, she got a fever and showed signs of nasal congestion afterwards. I decided that I must take her to the vet, prompting me to get a 3,000 php loan from my aunt (who also lacks money) just to use it for the deposit, as this was an emergency. The vet said that she was anemic and needs to be confined, again.
Receipts for the 1st confinement and 2nd confinement are attached. 1st confinement was October 24, 2021 which I paid 3,650 php for the deposit. She got home on October 28, 2021 which I fully paid the remaining balance of 6,725 php. 2nd confinement is today, November 4, 2021 which I paid 2,000 php for the deposit. I do not know how many days she will need to be confined in the clinic this time.
I usually do not beg for money but I must do this to save her. I am hoping for a financial aid for her clinical expenses. Any amount will do. Help me save Kulet.