I am one of the manager and festival organizer of Kibic Nonprofit Sport Club which is a Hungarian NGO that has different specific aims to achieve, but there is no official grants available for a mind sport association.
Please donate the following
KBBO = Kibic Budapest Bridge Open
G+20 = the Young and the Old
Secondarily (it depends on fundraising)
Campaign for bridge sport
Research = effects of playing bridge
your donation raises the level of oxytocinso simply cause happiness both for you, for us, for KBBO and for bridge players :)
Kibic Budapest Bridge Open (KBBO & G+20)
It is an international bridge sport festival that has been organized in Budapest since 2010, with the aim of supporting junior players and of closing generation gap.
It is not only an international mind sport event, but also has the following related objectives:
- a bridge festival of large dimension and good quality,
- contact between different age groups and closing the gaps between them (represented by the so called "G+20 tournament")
- playing and competing at the same time,
- extra services: novelty in every year, free playing possibilities for juniors, and also for other groups, hospitality for young players coming from abroad or countryside
Please support the special competition, called „G+20 Pairs Tournament”, initiative and unique in the world. which is a one round bridge tournament during KBBO festival.
„G+20” (generation +20) as a sport tournament both symbolically and practically enhances the opportunities of young players to improve their game.
It successfully debuted for the older generations as well, many of whom considered it as an event closing the age gap. It was established of solidarity between generations, with the mission to maintain contact between different age groups and closing the gaps between them. Accordingly, the difference of age between a registered pair must be at least 20 years.
Please help to fulfill our mission by supporting this unique bridge festival!
It is a real intellectual sport event against dementia and for closing generation gap.
It is hard to finance a bridge festival from year to year, but besides that your donation will also directly fund the Kibic Nonprofit Sport Club’s developments and mission: both equipment and projects that help educational and marketing fields of activities on the ground of bridge sport.
What else we want to do, what else you can support? Our big dreams
As a result of the fundraising efforts, we may be able to raise enough money to develop:
- bulletin of KBBO festival
- starting a campaign in schools and recruit young beginners, organizing bridge course
- mass media campaign
- organizing a workshop for the representatives of different countries to develop and increase the number of junior players
- a research on how bridge affects junior skills, and what are the effective advantages for elder people
Your generosity will assist the Kibic Nonprofit Sport Club by supporting the KBBO bridge Festival which is one of our main effort to show and spread the notion of playing bridge.
Your donation may also support the above listed educational-organizational activities of association.
With your help and support we will be able to go further of using bridge as a vehicle for positive change in people’s mind and mental condition as it is explained in our short film.