On the 23 January 2016 Justin was asleep in his bed at home. At 11pm a faulty electric water heater burst into flames engulfing the room in fire. Justin was woken by his father who bravely attempted to save his son from the room where the fire was concentrated. Unable to help his son on his own due to the door being blocked on the inside. Two brave neighbours Conner and John then assisted and managed to save Justin from the blazing fire. It was these actions that truly saved our true friend Justin's life.
We would like to say a massive thank you to John and Conner for it was there unselfish actions that saved the life of our dear friend Justin.
Although the ordeal has left Justin covered from head to toe in burns and blisters. He is also suffering from the effects of smoke inhalation. He is currently spending time being very well looked after by the staff at The Leicester Royal Infirmary. We don't know how long Justin will be in hospital or how long it will take for the wounds and burns to heal.
Justin has lost everything, all his clothes, personal effects, and prized possesions he has acquired over his lifetime. I would like people to give generously to help Justin get back on his feet. All donations are greatfully received and will go directly to Justin to help him on his road to recovery
PRIZE DRAW:- WE HAVE VERY KINDLY BEEN OFFERED FROM ALEX ROBINSON AT MERCEDES BENZ LEICESTER A FANTASTIC PRIZE DRAW PRIZE.
EVERYBODY WHO DONATES OVER £5 TO JUSTINS CAUSE WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ENTERED INTO A PRIZE DRAW TO WIN A MERCEDES BENZ FOR THE WEEKEND.YOU WILL BE ABLE TO HAVE THE USE OF A FANTASTIC MERCEDES BENZ FROM MERCEDES BENZ LEICESTER FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND AN AMAZING PRIZE DRAW GIFT.
(please note entrants for the prize draw must be over 25 and have no more than 6 points on driving licence)