₱58,750raised of ₱600,000.00 goal goal
No more donations are being accepted at this time. Please contact the campaign owner if you would like to discuss further funding opportunities
My brother, Jerome Travina, 42 years old, was rushed to Medical City Iloilo due to extreme headache and vomiting. His CT scan revealed that he has berry aneurysm and he urgently needs to go through a medical procedure involving putting a stent and coiling to prevent the rupture of the artery in his brain. The procedure will cost over Php 600,000 and we need help in raising this amount immediately so he can be scheduled for the procedure. He has 2 kids aged 3 and 1. He does not have health insurance as he just recently resigned (2 weeks ago) from his job. We hope you can help us in this great need of saving his life for his family’s sake. My brother is a hardworking father and kind brother to us. I hope that through this I can help him in this difficult time of his life. Thank you.
If you do not have a PayPal Account, you may deposit your donations in my account:
Jerolyn Geraneo, BDO Account Number: 710797850 (SM Delgado Branch)
- Jerolyn Geraneo
- Campaign Owner
Second Opinion from Dr. Peter RiveraUpdate posted by Jerolyn Geraneo at 10:16 am
Dear Family and Friends,We are now back in Iloilo after Junjun was admitted at St. Luke's Global for a second opinion. He went through MRI/MRA and Lumbar puncture. It was found out that the aneurysm has not ruptured which is a good thing and it also confirmed the presence of. . . . .
For MRIUpdate posted by Jerolyn Geraneo at 07:35 am
My brother Jun will be admitted for MRI today.
ATM: Waiting for a second opinion at St. Lukes BGCUpdate posted by Jerolyn Geraneo at 05:34 am
We're on queue for a second opinion with Dr. Peter Rivera here at St. Lukes BGC. We'll keep you posted. Thank you for all your help.
Getting second opinion in PGH next weekUpdate posted by Jerolyn Geraneo at 12:33 pm
My brother Jun and Natnat will go to Manila to get a second opinion from a Neurologist in PGH. They’re leaving Iloilo Tuesday arriving in Manila on Wednesday. We will keep you posted on the updates. Thank you so much for all your help. It means a lot to us.
Waiting for Update from Neurologist in ManilaUpdate posted by Jerolyn Geraneo at 08:53 am
We will be able to talk to a neurologist tomorrow so we can finalize arrangements for the procedure in Manila which will probably be scheduled next week.
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'My brother Jun has Aneurysm, pls help'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'My brother Jun has Aneurysm, pls help'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign