Thank you for taking a look at this page!
I, Katey Lamontange, have been involved with the sport of Gymnastics since 1986! I was a competitively accomplished gymnast for 10 years. At age 14 I was hired as a coach, and now 22 years later I still can't imagine doing anything else!
I have taught over 10,000 children, including well over 100 State and Team Champions. My professional knowledge mixed with my true passion for sharing the wonderful sport of gymnastics with ALL children, has lead me to open my own gymnastics gym this August (2018)! This will of course be with the help of my husband Daniel Lamontagne, however he will continue his business as normal.
We have already secured $110,000 of the $115,000 we need to open, get equipped, staff, and have enough working capital to ensure we can stay open in the beginning!
We only need to raise $10,000 more! That's it! We are really that close!!!!
About the gym:
We will offer many different Programs, each with their own levels of developmental requirements. Classes will start as young as 6 months and go to 19 years! We will also offer the only Adaptive gymnastics and Ninja classes for children with disabilities!
Programs offered include:
- Pre-School Gymnastics- includes teaching colors, shapes, numbers, letters, music, etc.
- School Aged through High School Gymnastics
- Special Needs/Adaptive Gymnastics- only program offering this in Southern NH!
- Special Olympics Gymnastics Team- FIRST and ONLY in the state of NH! Can't wait to start!
- Ninja Training! The hottest new trend in gymnastics-based off the TV show "American Ninja Warrior." We will be the first program in Greater Nashua!! Starts as early as 3 yrs old.
- Special Needs Ninja!
- Tumbling/Cheer/Acro for Dancers
- Yoga for Kids, Zumba for Kids-
- Birthday Parties- only gym in Southern NH to offer theme parties, glow parties, and a basic party for every budget!
- Summer Camps/Vacation Week Camps- If school is closed, the gym is open! We will run a great 7 week long, half or full day, summer camp for ages 4-14!
- Open Gyms- a time when the gym would open to the public for one hour. (Signed waiver and $8/hour.)
- Special Events- great for parents to drop off their children for 3 hours. This will be a big hit when thrown during events like Halloween, Black Friday, Valentines Day, Super Bowl, and overnight sleepovers for New Years Eve.
I already know 8 amazing coaches/front office staff who have said they will work for me when I open. I know all of them personally and their qualifications pass my high standard. I really can't wait to get them all together and learn from one another.
All Special Adaptive classes will be run with Special Education teachers, Physical Therapists, and Occupational Therapists.
This gym will be an absolutely amazing, happy, positive, creative, and FUN place for the 88,000 children under the age of 19 within the 20 miles radius of Nashua! There are only 3 gyms currently in Hillsborough County.
Our name is already registered with the Secretary of State as Jump Start! Gymnastics, LLC.
How you can help!
If you believe in what we are trying to bring to the community please help us reach our goal! Truly, any contribution helps.
This money raised here will go directly towards the fun things the kids will use. It will help purchase the special adaptive equipment we need, buy fun toys, games, manipulatives, props, music, teaching aides, and training equipment to help the children learn! These are the things that will bring the biggest smiles!
If you would be interested in seeing my highly detailed 19-page business plan, just let me know! It includes all revenue/expense projections, demographics, program descriptions, max capacity numbers, and so much more!
Thank you for your time!
Katey and Daniel Lamontagne!
We are also building this so our 2 sweet little boys (ages 3 & 6) can grow up in a kid's dreamland! They thank you for your contribution too!