US$71.00Donated So Far
Get your name written in native Filipino script called baybayin, enjoy Asian cookbook, pick travel journal or drawstring bag with our simple design, come to dive with our native fishermen, or stay with us during your great vacation in the Philippines.
With anything of that you will support growing of our family eco-farm in Pundaquit, Philippines.
What exactly do we create?
- sustainable and self-sufficient farm in the beautiful countryside of the Philippines
- jobs for local men and women
- safe place for tourists and digital nomads
- local type of bistro (carinderia), where we will cook not only Filipino but also European cuisine, and we also think of vegans and vegetarians
- you will see under the cover of real life in the Philippines
- you will have a place in an exotic paradise, where we will always be happy to welcome you
- our girls will grow up together
All this, and much more, can come true with your help sooner than it may seem.
So we are planning not to have just family ecofarm, with accommodation for tourists,
but also place for workshops,
for yoga and meditation practitiones,
for friends meetings and teambuildings,
and much more...
We will combine Filipino exotic, friendliness and hospitality with a bit of the European standard.
We've got at this point
- land over 5,200m² (in Pundaquit, Zambales region)
- at the foot of the mountain, 2km from the beach, near 2 waterfalls and two bays
- local fishing boat, which we will also use for tourists
- near our beach there are two beautiful islands, which you can go on our boat, and you can also try fishing in the local style
- 2 small "nipa huts" (I call it a tent with a base)
- initially we will sleep in them, and then the facilities will be ready, the cottages will serve tourists and locals
We will prepare and build
- animals, fencing and shelters
- yes, our animals are not in cages, but they will have a free range
- vegetables and fruit trees
- facilities for our family, helpers and for tourists
This will mean a successful start to the farm, and more jobs for the locals.
According to statistics, up to 86% of the Filipino population lives in poverty, so working with us on the farm, and on our fishing boats, is more than in demand.
What do we have for you?
- NICE FEELING :-)
- VIDEO GREETINGS straight from our Filipino farm
- When we arrive in the Philippines (at the end of November 2021), we will make a special video introducing you to our property and its surroundings and greeting you personally.
- your name HANDWRITTEN IN BAYBAYIN (printable)
- Baybayin is the original Filipino script, which is said to be the first ever scripture. I fell in love with Baybayin at first sight, and I learned it. I will write your name for you in baybayin, and we will send it to you in printable quality. You will be able to frame it or print it on a T-shirt…
- 1/2 hour CONSULTATION about the Philippines
- Come talk to us about the Philippines, your next vacation, our project, or just like that.We will talk online via video call.
- COOKBOOK with 15 filipino recipes
- We have prepared 15 recipes for Asian delicacies for you.You can look forward to spring rolls, papaya salad, sisig, adobo, coconut salad…)
You will easily get a cookbook by e-mail.
- TRAVEL JOURNAL with our "perfect time" design
- Practical notebook with our design, not only for travel notes. 80 dotted sheets in A5 format.
- DRAWSTRING BAG with our "simple life" design
- Simple cotton bag on the back, with our "simple life" design. It is made of 100% cotton (180g / m2), it is 37cm wide and 46cm high.
- couple names HANDWRITTEN IN BAYBAYIN (printable)
- It can be name of you and your partner, or you can give it to some other couple as a gift. - Baybayin is the original Filipino script, which is said to be the first ever scripture. I fell in love with Baybayin at first sight, and I learned it. I will write your name for you in baybayin, and we will send it to you in printable quality. You will be able to frame it or print it on a T-shirt…
- WALL CALENDAR with unique photos from the Philippines
- A unique calendar with authentic photos directly from the Philippines.
nature, beaches, people, everyday life
- enjoy LUNCH OR DINNER in a native way
- Make your time in the Philippines more enjoyable with a great dinner for two in the local style (or lunch). On our farm with us, and of course with the locals.
- experience FISHING AND SNORKLING with locals
- Enjoy a day on a fishing boat, where you will try fishing directly with our fishermen, you will dive with them in the local style
- your name ON THE PLATE OF PATREONS on our farm
- We will engrave your name on our board of patrons located at the entrance to the farm. Along with that, you will get a dinner in the local style at our farm, and a thank you on our website.
You got your name on the board of patrons, stylish dinner right with us (for two), your name on our website
- your name on the NIPA HUT
- We will name one of our relaxing nipa huts after you.
- You will get dinner in the local style at our farm.
- You will have a 20% discount from us on accommodation with us,
- and one day of our assistance in the Philippines for free.
- We will also place your name on our website with thanks, and also in our future videos.
- ACCOMODATION for 2 (for 14 days)
- When you arrive in the Philippines, take advantage of our hospitality and enjoy a few days in the authentic environment of the Philippines. In the countryside between the mountains, with natural springs, by the waterfalls, close to the sea.
- You can spend the whole 14 days in a row with us and go to the surroundings for the local beauties, or divide your stay with us into several sections, and travel to other islands.
- The price also includes breakfast,
- fishing with locals,
- special dinner in the local style,
- two days of our direct support for easier acclimatization (either after arrival or before departure)
- and cookbook with 15 Philippine recipes that you can cook for yourself at home, and to remember a wonderful holiday.
And who are we?
We are Jitka and Jay, Nicole and Bella Adela, an international family with big dreams and plans, and we call our plan Join Philippines.
I have worked in many different positions, from cinema projectors, film document editors, through the development of online courses and my own e-shop with natural cosmetics.
I'm currently at home with our little Bella, and I'm finally working as a life coach.
Nature and personal development, that is what has always attracted me.
Currently, I am diligently learning Tagalog (Filipino), the original Filipino script baybayin, and perhaps all kinds of farm care.
I'm really looking forward to finally finishing everything and arriving at our beautiful farm.
Due to lack of money, he went to work early, instead of studying.
For some time he works for foster parents in their farm, later in fast food, warehouses ...
Little Natasha Nicole was born while Jay was working in a warehouse. After a few years of caring for her, he left Philippines to make more money. He worked in Saudi Arabia, Japan, and back in the Philippines in a Japanese restaurant. Eventually he started working in another warehouse in the Czech Republic.
And a few months later we met on a date.
It is also Jay's experience that draws us to the Philippines.
We have both longed for our own house on a small farm.
Jay cooks great, and working in a restaurant has always entertained and attracted him, so we're planning a carnival (local bistro).
Thanks to Jay's demanding childhood and adolescence, it also draws us to the local community and help where it is needed.
And, of course, we are planning a place for our family, Jay's first daughter, Natasha Nicole, who can't be adored, and our common daughter, Bella Adela.
We are really looking forward to seeing the girls live soon and being able to grow up together.
What can we make with more money?
We have this by now
- land of 5,245m²
- fishing boat
- with nets, motor and air compressor (for fishermen / divers)
- 3 jobs for fishermen, helpers and market vendors
- with a permit for fishing and tourist traffic
- 2 small "nipa huts" (bamboo tent with underlay :)
- with outdoor kitchen and toilets
with another 3,500€ (or 4,200$) we will make
- bigger "nipa hut" for our farm base and our living
- fencing of paddocks for pigs and chickens
- several pieces of pigs and chickens
- seedlings of vegetables and fruit trees
- 800€ (or 930$) we adjust the toilet and add a shower
- 2,200€ (or 2,500$) we will build and fine-tune accommodation for tourists and digital nomads
- 1,600€ (or 1,900$) we will buy quails and create accommodation for them
- 1,800€ (or 2,000$) we will improve the equipment of the farm
- 1,400€ (or 1,600$) we will buy rabbits and create beautiful accommodation and a paddock for them
- 3,154€ (or 3,700$) we will buy another boat, which will be used for both fishing and entertainment
- 2,000€ (or 2,300$) we will buy solar panels, which is a way to even greater self-sufficiency
If the borders are finally opened to tourists,
we will have a Czech-Philippine wedding in May 2021, to which you are cordially invited.
Of course we will continue to work to improve the farm, and hopefully we will soon be able to open our own coveted carinderia (Philippine bistro).
And you can also check out our website www.JoinPhilippines.com.
- Jay Parungo
- campaign owner
Our kitchen is almost done!Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 05:07 pm
Do you like it as much as we do?
Great guys are working on the kitchen now.Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 03:35 pm
Right now we already have huts for sleeping and toilets.So it is time for the kitchen.It will be beautiful outside kitchen with dining room, where we can cook on the fire too.
Our TOILET is almost done!Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 10:38 pm
Most important thing is already almost done. :)Right now, our great carpenter and his assistant are finishing the roof, and thats all.Next time, they will prepare our outdoor kitchen and dining room...
Our FIRST NIPA HUTS are done!Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 09:19 am
Many thanks to everyone who was helping us built our first "nipa huts". We are very happy that upon arrival we will have a place to stay.Hopefully we will have also some bigger soon.
We are building toilets!Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 02:57 pm
Our septic tank is done, and now our great guy are building toilets.Yay!
We HAVE BANGKA - fishing boatUpdate posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 07:32 pm
We did it!We bought our own fishing boat!We bought our fishing net.We bought engine.We bought air compressor (for divers).Hope our fishermen will catch a lot of fish.
We HAVE A LOT 5.245 sq.m.Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 07:20 pm
In june year 2021 we found the lot and we bought it!It is beautiful place, but there is a lot of work for us.It will be hard work, but we love it!We have two springs in the lot, next to little river, about 2km from the sea, near two waterfalls,
We hopefully found THE LAND!Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 03:06 pm
It seems we finaly found the perfect lot for our farm!We didn't sign contract yet, but it is on the good way and we really love that place. So please wish us luck.
Do we have some reward for you?Update posted by Jitka Pekarkova at 05:15 pm
Of course! Except your great feeling and fact that you are part of the team, we have a lot of presents for you.Because we really want to be eco-friendly, we dont offer presents like t-shirts or mugs...But you can have consultation about Philippines, your dream vacation or you can name
Donors & Comments
Create a support campaign in seconds!
Support campaigns allow you to get your own fundraising page dedicated to 'FAMILY FARM and CAMP in the Philippines'
You'll have your own unique link that you can share, and all funds raised will go directly to 'FAMILY FARM and CAMP in the Philippines'. It's the ultimate way to show your support!Create support campaign