Hi everyone! I am Jency, 25 years old, from Pasay City. I have recently been diagnosed with the following:
- Chronic Cervical Radiculopathy with cervicogenic headaches secondary to degenerative discs, multilevel – C2 to C6, with myelopathy
- Chronic Lumbosacral Radiculopathy; chronic acid LBP secondary to degenerative discs – L4 to S1; with facet hypertrophy
I have been battling these spine conditions for almost three years now. For 24 hours, 7 days a week - I am always in severe pain. Some days are tolerable, some days are too much for me. I underwent hand surgery last 2018 and had three months of physical rehabilitation in 2019 with hopes of improving my condition, but to no avail. After countless ER trips and hospital admission, my doctors are stern in urging me to undergo surgery as soon as possible.
Here are the surgeries and procedures I would need to go through:
- Total Disc Replacement or Fusion (Cervical)
- 4 implants needed for the procedure – each implant priced at 180,000 to 250,000
- Total Disc Replacement or Fusion (Lumbo-Sacral) – L4 to S1
- 2 implants needed for the procedure - each implant priced at 180,000 to 250,000
- L2 Nerve Block w/cortisone; transforaminal epidural cortisone injection & facet block – L4 to S1
- temporary relief and solution to the condition
While most of the expenses (estimated at 2 million pesos) would be covered by my family and my health card, I am still in need of financial help for a big chunk of the remaining expenses.
Your help will be for the following:
Implants - 180,000 to 250,000 pesos each
Maintenance/Pain relievers - 500 to 2,000 pesos per day
This is my biggest life challenge as it affects me physically, emotionally, mentally, as well as financially; more so in these trying times. Nevertheless, I am continuing to try as much as I can, with hopes of returning to a pain-free life. I am knocking on your good hearts to help me raise funds to cover my spine surgery expenses. I am asking as well that you include me in your prayers for a successful surgery and fast recovery.
Any contribution, big or small, would be appreciated more than you could possibly know!
If you prefer to donate directly, here are my account numbers:
BPI (Bank of the Philippine Islands)
BPI Swift Code: BOPIPHMM / BPI Bank Code: 010040018
Account Number: 2439313865 | A'ran Jency Gonzales
09178200845 | Jency Gonzales
[email protected] | A'ran Jency Gonzales
Thank you so much!