History of Ivoniskio dvaras
During the interwar period, the palace was still well maintained. 1944 They established the Gudeliai Progimnazione , in 1950 . - a seven-year-old who, in 1953 , was reorganized into high school and operated until 1965 when a new building was built for the school.
1968 The manor palace was demolished (a stadium in its place), and the office of the collective farm "Red Dawn" (later - Truth) settled in the farm buildings, some authentic window frames and shutters remained. There are also fragments of linden alley left. Peat already excavated during the Soviet period.
How it looks now
We want to change and bild home for comunity.
To bild home like this https://www.dwell.com/article/this-renovated-scott...