For my crown birthday, let's make numbers count: back me up to raise $3000 in 30 days!
The money will be used for two purposes: to neuter 'Burgerboss', a stray cat that I've adopted, and to donate to animal charities. Here's the details.
- Burgerboss, the handsome fella in the picture above, has been living on the streets until one day a strange human (that'd be me) started giving him
food and trying to lure him in her house. Finally, he yielded and agreed to spend the coldest nights indoors with us - cuddles and a
cozy bed by the fireplace are not so bad after all. However, he is not neutered and
therefore my other cat, a reserved and sensitive female, stresses very much when Burgerboss is around.
The first $150 (approximately, depending on the vet bill) raised will be used for his surgery and medications, so that he can properly settle in with us.
- Like Burgerboss, there are so many other animals in need! The remaining funds will be donated to these animal welfare associations, in the following percentages (whatever the total amount collected):
- 50% to Greyton Farm Animal Sanctuary, a wonderful place and safe haven for rescued farm animals
- 30% to TEARS, to help take care and feed the cats at their cattery in these testing times
- 20% to FALLEN Angels, a farm dedicated to giving rescue dogs the life they deserve
Please help me make my birthday wish come true!