My name is Lesego, age 25 and I am the founder of Les Funeral Services, a funeral home that helps with Burial Services, Assistant Policies, and Business Empowerment to start-ups.
As Les Funeral Services we have seen the profit potential in companies that focus its success with social progress. And, therefore have launched a Grocery Scheme that is setup with an intention to empower locally owned Spaza Shops and turn them into profitable and sustainable businesses.
- We have launched a Grocery Scheme, a financial product which we want to take to different areas where clients can easily access it without any means of transport.
- Les Funeral Services is an Authorized Financial Service Provider Under - Juristic Representative of the Executive Underwriting Managers, a company that administrates all our products. They ensure that we remain compliant with the Financial Sector Conduct Authority. Underwritten by Liberty Life.
- Liberty Life is giving us R3000 worth of grocery benefit for group covers (1+9 family members) who are between the ages (0 to 64) at R40.00 per month.
- As Les Funeral Services for the same amount of cover we are charging: R100 per month.
- 40% (Underwriting fee) 40% (Administration Fee) = R20 10% (Medium Fee) = R10 10% (Investor) = R10 Below I have attached as list of 12 Spaza Owners who have already vowed to participate in this business opportunity. Without a doubt it would be an honor to share this journey with you, if you decide to invest in this scheme.
- I will be able to provide the below items to the 12 Spaza owners. · A0 size Poster(must be laminated) (R12 000 each) x 12 = R144 000 · 1000 Application forms (R5 each) | x 12 = R60 000· Customized Receipt Books (R3950 each) x 12 = R47 400 · 1000 Customers Receipt Booklets (R50 each) x 12 = R144 000 · 12 office Laptop for our administrators (R8 500) x 12 = R102 000 · Printer (Heavy Duty) – R7500.00 x 12 = R90 000 We urgently need raise: R587 400 so we can kick start. Thank you