Greetings Ladies and Gentlemen,
Institut Musik Daya Indonesia (IMDI) is a private and non profit Music & Performing Arts Academy in Jakarta Indonesia, founded in 2001.
Vision & Mission
Improving the appreciation of culture and arts through formal Performing Arts education in Indonesia.
Establishment of The Daya Indonesia Fine Arts Academy and Performing Arts Centre in Jakarta for Indonesia to improve Indonesian human resources in facing globalisation era in the field of Performing Arts (Music, Dance & Drama).
We have been moving several times to different premises due to the raise of rents, and we don't possess enough fund to buy a house for our school so that we can stay at one place permanently.
We've tried every possible way in Indonesia to raise funds for our purpose, proposals to conglomerates, CSR, tutorial video productions, regular performances, gala fundraising, musical theatre productions, concerts, among other activities. Hugh successes artistically but not financially. Since 2001 the school has been funded by tuition fees, occasional sponsors donations from friends and private resource.
We also run a small organisation of Animal rescue in Jakarta.
Our fundraising campaign on this website is for the following:
- Scholarship for talented students who are mostly from outside of Jakarta, various provinces.
- Purchase a house to guarantee a permanent premises (classrooms, practice rooms, admin office, etc.).
- Purchase new Musical instruments, sound systems and administrative tools, build a dance studio, recording studio, medium size auditorium for recitals, musical theatre, concerts and other performing arts activities within the school.
- funding Performing Arts Education workshops/seminar/clinics in elementary, middle and high schools in Indonesia, facilitate by our students and faculties.
- Build school's new website.
About the founder please visit:
For more about us please visit Institut Musik Daya Indonesia Channel on Youtube:
We thank you for your kindhearted donation. Your donation will support our endeavour to continue developing the quality of Performing Arts Education in Indonesia which is very much needed.
Institut Musik Daya Indonesia