I Will Personalize Your World Travel Journal
What is “The World Travel Journal"?
It’s a 365-day journal designed to help you manifest your dream trip in 2020.
Deliver to you since 05/04/2020.
Hello, I’m Lam (pen name is Deplao), founder of the World Travel Journal Project.
This World Travel Journal Project was formed at the end of 2019 as a way to help me, and others to travel.
Until May of 2020, the idea turned into reality:
- It’s a digital download journal (eJournal).
- Use in 365 days of the year.
- You download it, print at home like this, and start writing every day.
What you will receive after supporting me?
- An email in April with the digital product: "The World Travel Journal" in PDG format.
- An invitation to the private Facebook community "The World Travel Journal".
- 1-year support through emails and Facebook during the time you use the journal.
- A credit to your name in my article "Thanks to you for support The World Travel Project" on my official blog Cgiff.blog.
Who will benefit from "The World Travel Journal"?
It's you - who back this project as a way to support my dream:
- Share the way to achieve the traveling dream to many people I can share.
- No matter what nation we are living, what nationality we have.
- If we have a desire to travel, we can do it.
What the fund will be used for?
- All the fund goes to finish "The World Travel Journal".
- Then deliver to you by sending the PDF version of journal to your email.
- And maintain the Facebook Community: "The World Travel Journal" which help inspire you on a daily basis.
How soon I will need the fund?
I need the fund within March since I will deliver the journal in April.
What the support will mean to me?
This is my first project ever in my life so the support has a vital effect.
- I want to inspire girls all around the world that you are able to travel no matter who you are, where you were born. By backing this project, you're helping me share this message to all over the world.
- It motivates me to create the greatest content I'm able to do.
- It motivates me to keep inspiring other women to pursue their travel dream.
Thank you for support my journey to make it real. I'm so grateful for your kindness. I promise to create the best journal ever - to help you come closer to your travel dream.
What’s special about this e-Journal?
It means I will put your name, your best picture, your travel goal on the first page of the journal before sending it to your email, make this journal become 100% yours.
You read it right. I'm no kidding. I will personalize for everyone backing this project.
Even it's 100 people or 1000 people, I'll myself edit every journal for each of you.
Why I do it? Why not hiring someone else? It's cost lots of time and effort.
It's because I want to thank every one of you who support my project.
- I want to remind you about an important fact: Your travel dream is just one journal away. You are enough to deserve a world travel trip.
- I want to make you feel special from now on. Every time you write, you see your name on top, you see your travel goals on top, you know that you are one of a kind.
- I want to honor this fact: You are the most important person in your life. You are worth all the beautiful things happened on this planet Earth. Let's take a moment journaling to love yourself because you are worth it.
What’s in the journal?
The eJournal is made from 5 parts:
- Personalization: name of the owner, avatar, life philosophy, the nearest travel goal.
- 1 coloring page to write down your craziest bucket list. Mine is to kiss a man on the top of Kilimanjaro, what's yours?
- Monthly calendar: 12 calendars for 12 months, in 7 colors palette since the source of the inspiration is Iris - the Goddess of the rainbow.
- Weekly planner: Each month you have 5 weekly calendars to plan your goal every week.
- Daily journal: Morning rituals and evening rituals to boost your travel visualization.
- 365 travel tips: For females, these tips will help you stay safe and sound while traveling.
- Since I made this product for lifetime download and print, the exact day of the week (in weekly planner) and day of the month (in monthly planner) are not pre-made.
- You'll write the day of the week/ day of the month yourself.
How this journal will help you travel around the world?
The key is visualization.
Visualization is the process of creating a detailed image in your mind about what you want to achieve as if you are having it already.
Research has discovered that our subconscious mind has the power to make the image we visualize in our brain become reality at some certain level. In short: “We are what we think of, we will have what we visualize.”
Question is: how to boost our visualization?
Key: Use feeling, emotion, images in detail instead of random thoughts.
This journal is specially crafted to boost your visualization in 5 ways:
- Put your avatar picture right next to your travel goal to help you visualize yourself traveling at an exact time every time you look at the journal.
- Ask you to write down in detail to your learning about traveling every day which would shape your focus towards traveling.
- Ask you to write down your travel affirmation every day to remind your brain 365 times per year about your travel goals.
- Having 365 travel tips for you to read every day to boost your image of yourself in that very specific circumstances.
- Have a Facebook community “The World Travel Journal" for you to join to boost your emotion towards traveling, help you connect friends with the same goals. Doing that, thoughts, comments, questions and feeling about traveling will become your habit. Habit will turn to a real travel trip.
Why the digital journal only?
- Time, printing and shipping matter.
- It can cost 3 - 6 months from crafting a journal to shipping to you. In some cases, parcels get lost and backers receive nothing but disappointment. I don't want it to happen.
- I don’t want anyone to wait for years just to start writing their travel dream down.
- I want you to take action in the shortest time. It’s right when this project ends up - the end of March 2020.
- Within 2 weeks after the crowdfunding, I’ll deliver the eJournal to your email box.
You can make your travel come true shortly after supporting me.
So, I hope that this journal can be together with you, keep you inspired, keep you taking action, one step at a time.
Start building the momentum of travel visualization through this journal, you will make your dream come true.
Thank you for reading.
And special thanks for supporting my project.
About the creator
I'm Lam, the project owner, as well as the founder of Crazy Girls in Flip-flops Blog.
This is my beloved picture: Me on Holi festival in India 2017. It marked the day my traveling dream come true.
Back in 2005, I was a little 10 years old kid, dreaming of escaping my rural hometown.
I still remembered a day in June, I was herding cows under the rain to support my family.
I was walking on the smoggy road, desperately asking myself:
“Will I herd cows until the end of my life? I don't want to live with cows forever. Can I change my destiny?”
I'd tell you, it's impossible in 2005.
We even didn't have the chance to access the internet. No way for a third-world country kid to escape her little poor town.
In that desperate moment, suddenly I saw a rainbow.
Far from the horizon, there was a rainbow, brightly shining in the sky.
Its lights touched me deep inside.
A dream was born.
I told myself:
“No, I wouldn’t. I would not be stuck here forever. I’ll be free.”
I didn’t know how I would do it. I was just a kid. But I believed there would be a day, I’d be free to explore this vast world.
12 years later
2017. I was 22.
I traveled around the world for the first time ever in my life. I went to my dream destination. It's India and Nepal.
I saw the Ganges river, I saw the Himalayas mountain.
Finally, I did it. A child from a rural poor town, in a third world country, could be able to travel around the world.
So I know you, the one watching this video, absolutely can do it.
I know you may be afraid.
I know you may be scared.
But, as long as your heart still beats for the travel, your sky has no limit.
One surprising thing.
You don’t have to chase your travel dream alone.
I’m here for you.
I know the key to making your dream come true: Let's visualize your travel trip until the day you'll be doing it.
What is traveling look like to you?
Is it climbing Everest?
Is it seeing Northern Aurora?
Is it run across the Sahara desert?
Is it sitting by a beach, working on your project, your passion, a purpose that lights you up inside?
If YES, there’s a commitment I want you to make!
Visualize your world travel journey.
Write down your world travel goals.
Write down your travel bucket lists.
Write down what you learn today about travel.
Write down your travel affirmation, every day.
Read out loud a travel tip, every day.
When you make that decision, all the fun begins.
The whole universe starts to help you.
It’s time to follow this mantra: Visualization.
Repeat your visualization until success.
Begin visualization by writing your world travel down.
Focus on the detail pictures of your travel. One picture at a time.
That’s how you trigger the superpower of your subconscious mind.
Write it down. Right now!
Thank you for supporting me, connecting with me, choosing to be one of my friends. We will get our dream come true.
Traveling around the world is just 1 journal away.
Risks & Challenges
My risks and challenges:
- There's almost no risk for me since I've already been under construction for the journal.
- My challenges here is to deliver design the eJournal in a beautifully and effectively way. Then deliver to you on promise.
Your risks and challenges:
- Your email may be invalid so I can't send the eJournal to you. Please give me the correct email!
- My email may fall into spam box so you wait and don’t see me anywhere. In case you don't receive your eJournal in April 2020, please drop me a message at Crazy Girls In Flip-flops fan page. I'll check your personalized eJournal.
- You don't satisfy with the journal. Don't worry, I have a no-question-ask refund policy in 7 days after delivery. Just check the journal immediately and inform me.
Other Ways You Can Help
- Ask me how the project is going :). Drop me an email at [email protected] or my Facebook. I'm more than happy to update!
- Join the official Facebook group “The World Travel Journal" and freely share yourself without any judgments.
- Connect your meditation vibes with me by joining me on Instagram! Whenever I've meditated for some minutes, I usually take a picture and update on it.
- I'm open most through writing emails so don't hesitate to drop me an email at my personal inbox [email protected]