Who are we ?
I LOVE YOU...PASS IT ON - South Africa is an affiliate organization of I LOVE YOU...PASS IT ON - Canada . The community founded by Shawn Jason in Ontario , Canada . The vision of the organization is to spread LOVE through its affiliates organizations across the Globe. The organization is based on a SIMPLE , yet POWERFUL concept of : " Do good DEEDS for those in NEED" with the goal of reaching out to as many communities as possible within your Country.
What do we do ?
I LOVE YOU...PASS IT ON - SOUTH AFRICA aim to run three different campaigns on a quarterly cycle in order to help the people within the community.
- [ ] Food Is the Essence of Life - a campaign that's strives to provide meals to the homeless , shelters , orphanages , old age homes , disability homes and more through two different projects. This would include (1) A daily feeding scheme which focuses on providing pre packed meals for those homeless individuals of all demographics. (2) A sustainable feeding scheme by providing non - perishable food items to organizations or community homes in need.
- [ ] Warm Up My Winter - a campaign run during the course of the winter season that focuses on providing items of basic needs to help the underprivileged. It's focus is two folds of targeting both the person on the street daily , to aiding and helping sustain community homes/shelters in need during the years most grueling months.
- [ ] Grant A Wish - this campaign run during the more festive part of the year with the aim to fund a child's dream and adding a little joy to their lives through material , educational and/or recreational means encompassed with providing items of basic needs. This campaign aim to fullfil a dream through available resources and fundings. It focuses on a smaller number of individuals in comparison to other the other campaigns with the goal of creating a lifelong difference
How we do it ?
I LOVE YOU...PASS IT ON - SOUTH AFRICA aims to obtain its funding through ;
- [ ] Community fundraising involving local organizations i.e. Religious centers and members of the community
- [ ] Sales Of the NPO Novelty Items to the general public
- [ ] Sponsorships/fundings from for - profit business and organizations.
- [ ] Donations