Dear friends of ours were awoken by the oldest son at 5:30 last Saturday. Matt had just come home from working the night shift. When he got home he smelled smoke and rushed to wake his mom and step-dad. Vicki acted quickly and called 911 and got everyone out safely including the pets. Craig ran down to the basement in the nick of time. The fire department and local police arrived quickly and everyone was safe. The heater was not so fortunate. Vicki is a very hard working self employed woman and Craig is disabled and cannot work. They are in desperate need of help to replace their heater and keep their family ( furries included) safe. Please help them out.