Let me introduce you to Platón
I knew from the first day i adopted him that he would be my loyal friend, we have been throught tough times together, but no matter what he has always been strong by my side.
As many of you guys may love your pets, i am completely in love with my cat, my good friend and loyal company, so that's why im willing to do whatever it takes for him and his happiness, so i decided to start this collect.
I would like to see him having fun playing and jumping in the snow as he has always done in my small house, he use to play with absolutly everything, but lately he stoped being that joyful soul and i really dont know what is happening to him (i have taken him to the vet and they told me he is 100% healthy) so maybe this could make him as happy as he used to be and bring lots of joy to his beautiful soul. I know its expensive to take my cat traveling with me so he can see the snow for the first time, i am a poor guy from Colombia and unfornatelly i dont have the money to give him a lot more than fine food and fulfil his basic needs... but what if i bring the snow to him? So i have been doing some research and these are the steps to create snow:
I will need:
- I lb Baking soda
- Shaving cream (I suggest using unscented and organic if possible)
- 2 drops of Lavender essential oil (you can buy them at wholesale prices)
1. Let the kids pour 1lb of baking soda.
2. Spray shaving cream. We used a good handful of it. But you should experiment with it by starting spraying some and then adding as needed.
3. Let the kids ‘knead the snow’. ‘The snow’ will start forming almost immediately.
For this i will only need $75 dolars so i would be abble to give him and unforgottable day (or month), the money that's left will be all donated to Colombian Foundations dedicated to the care and the well being of our beautiful animal friends.
Hope you guys can help me on this cause.