In April Covid got the best of my husband, Emil Botto - after 2 weeks of treatment at home, I had no choice but to take him to the hospital as his lungs were severely affected and the treatment was not successful.
I was at ease as our medical insurance was to cover everything, however this week I learned that due to a discrepancy in the paperwork they have decided NOT to cover the costs after 11 days of intensive care at the private hospital, dropping a huge hospital bill in my lap.
He was transferred to a public hospital where he is receiving excellent care to continue his treatment as he remains intubated and I trust he will pull through.
I am working hard at gathering the funds to cover the hospital bill while he is giving it his all to heal his lungs.
I have left the legal issues in hands of our lawyers to fight this, however, this is going to take time.
If it is within your possibilities to chip in, I would deeply appreciate it.
I need all the help I can get right now.