This is a fundraiser, dedicated to a person, who I hold very dear, Penelope.
You can find Penelope's story HERE:
The video is in the creator's language, Greek
In the case that this fundraiser catches the attention of non-Greek, the quick summary of the situation is as follows:
My friend, who for the sake of her anonymity we shall call Penelope, is in dire need of help. Penelope has Asperger's Syndrome, an Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Penelope is a great,kind and brilliant person who for years has been mistreated by parents, friends and teachers alike. Penelope moved out of her parents house, applied for disability money, and seeked refuge in a home designed to care for the needs of autistic children and young adults.
Her stay there was traumatic, with incompetent staff who always neglected her, and even when they didn't they underperformed. Penelope was kicked out (in our opinion unlawfully) from the "institute" on April the 28th this year.
Penelope is faced with the choice of returning to her abusers, or living on the street. This fundraiser's goal, is temporarily solve Penelope's economic problem, by gathering just enough money, for a couple months of rent, so that she can finish school, and attend university (and hopefully live in a dorm there).
EVEN THE SMALLEST OF DONATIONS IS GREATLY APPRECIATED
- Q: Who are you? Who is Penelope?
- A: I go by the name Krow, I am a small Greek youtuber. Penelope, is a person I hold very dear. For the reason mentioned above and in the video, I decided to help my friend as best as I could, through this fundraiser. I keep my identity secret, therefore a friend helped me create this fundraiser.
- Q: Is this your real name?
- A: Any name shown, does not belong to me or my friend. All other names of people and places are censored.
- Q: How can I help?
- A: Any donation regardless the size is greatly appreciated! If you can contribute to the goal, that's alright! You can help by spreading the message! Share this fundraiser with friends and family!
- Q: Are there rewards?
- A: No, this is a non profitable fundraiser, every single penny will be given to Penelope. We wish we could give something back, but unfortunately the circumstances prohibit such actions from our side.
- Q: Why 251 Euros specifically?
- A: This is the minimumt the site allows, we are hoping to gather as much as we can, however admitedly, we are hoping for a bigger final sum.