Hogwarts for a Day

Update posted by Nina Naval On Jun 27, 2018

As you may notice, the goal amount displayed now is much higher than the original amount we needed. What caused this increase is the amount of money we need in order to pay for the hospital's auditorium, which takes up 78% of the goal now. The remaining 22% of the fees will go to food for the kids, materials we need for the classes, prizes for the kids who win House Cup and participation tokens for all the kids.

That being said, I would like to thank the people who have donated so far for being so incredibly generous.

My group mates and I understand if you can't donate, but please, please share this around so that it may get to somebody who can. Thank you.


We still have 5 open spots for volunteers, so please feel free to email me at [email protected] if you are interested. We are, preferably, looking for males so that the group of volunteers are more diverse and all the children can feel comfortable talking to us.

Add a Comment

Donate ₱300.00 Or More

Name included in programme and a copy of the programme

0 Backers

Donate ₱700.00 Or More

Shoutout during activities as well as the aforementioned rewards

0 Backers

Donate ₱800.00 Or More

Harry Potter-inspired wand as well as the aforementioned rewards

0 Backers

Donate ₱1500.00 Or More

2 Harry Potter-inspired wands as well as rewards one and two

0 Backers

Donate ₱4000.00 Or More

A Harry Potter robe as well as rewards one and two

0 Backers

Donate ₱5000.00 Or More

A Harry Potter robe and wand as well as rewards one and two

0 Backers

photo

This is a great thing you're doing, and I wish you every success.

Joel Trinidad

Backed with ₱1000.00 On Jul 09, 2018

Add a Comment

photo

Nina Naval

Team Leader

Noida

send a message

photo

Maegan Lacson

Public Relations Officer

send a message

photo

Maegan Lacson

Following Since Jun 16, 2018

Not Ready to Donate?

Did you know a 10 second Facebook share raises an average of ₱25?

Share on